Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Talking Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I get my gear from an online site http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Baltimore_Ravens I believe its one of 24x7's preferred sites as well. They have a wide variety of gear and its good stuff.
    And they do ship internationally.
    That's where I buy all my ravens gear from. I got the grey camo sideline jacket, the all grey jacket n purple vest with the thermo sleeves which is very warm but light

Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Thanks ... never heard of Carroll Fuel, which I suspect is way out in Carroll County. I didn't know that BP still had a presence after the Deep Horizon disaster, but I'll try to find one. There used to be BP in Severna Park.

If anyone knows of any other outlets, lease post.
    Even though this was from last year it gives a list of possible locations..

http://www.carrollfuel.net/2010RavensBobbleheads.pdf

Thanks ... never heard of Carroll Fuel, which I suspect is way out in Carroll County. I didn't know that BP still had a presence after the Deep Horizon disaster, but I'll try to find one. There used to be BP in Severna Park.

Last year, i bought them at a BP off of Veterans highway where Veterans connects with Old Benfield. actually the last couple of years they have been sold there.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    I have lot of them too. The most notable is the Suggs because it is quite unique. It's the only bobblehead that actually looks better than the actual player :)
    Funny, reminds me of the award Suggs got a few years back. Lifetime membership in the King Ugly Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    Thats funny, in a tragic kind of way. I never thought of any of my bobbleheads as voodoo dolls. Maybe I will buy a Toothlisberger bobblehead and break his leg :)
    Just leave it in the ladies room at a college bar...

I re-tweeted this the other day:

CarrollFuels CarrollFuels
    by kris21054
    Ray Lewis and Michael Oher Bobbleheads on sale now!!! Here is the list of Gas Stations selling them

http://www.carrollbrandedfuels.com/w...-Locations.pdf

there are the new locations

a guy on ebay has the whole collection signed up for auction. claims he spent over $400 to get them all signed. interesting to see what he gets for them. autographed stuff doesn't draw much $ on ebay usually.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baltimore-Ra...item2c5fd4df02

Last year, after the gas stations stopped carrying them (Rice, Boldin and Ngata) I was at the "Good Stuff Cheap" store in Parkville and they had all 3, so I had a couple Christmas gifts taken care of. :)

Blog Entries

You may not have heard of Carroll Independent Fuel, but you sure have seen their results
    http://www.cspnet.com/news/corporate...l-adds-bp-fuel

BP, Citgo, Sunoco.... don't know if they own service to them all or can "force" the bobbleheads, could be the station owners decieion, hence we needs lists.

The Citgo at Pulaski and Middle River Road has told me they won't be carrying them (I've gotten them there in the past). I did get Rice at the BP station On Middle River Road and Compass Road.

"Program" "Program" you can't tell the stations without the program :insane:
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

I just picked up both (Lewis and Oher) at the Fort Smallwood, Pasadena BP. The place I mentioned earlier on Veterans Hwy in S.P./Millersville didn't have them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Fort Smallwood, Pasadena BP.
    Is that on Ft Smallwood Road? Outside the Beltway or inside?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Anyone have any confirmed bobblehead sightings in the Ellicott City/Rt40 area?