Question Week 2 Starting RBs

I can start 2...give me your thoughts.

Tiki Barber at Philly (he is a must start)
    Willis McGehee at Miami
    Chester Taylor vs Carolina
    Deshaun Foster at Minnesota.

Thanks,

FM

Re: Week 2 Starting RBs

Tiki is a must start, although Brandon Jacobs is a must handcuff. This situation is getting close to last year's Holmes / LJ deal. It may not be a bad idea on some weeks (based on matchups) to start both. Tiki is a yardage and reception machine while Jacobs certainly looks like a lock for 50 yards and a TD most weeks.

As for the other back, gotta go with who's hot against a defense that's cold so that would be Chester at home going against Carolina. Carolina's defense was shredded for 252 yards against the Falcons in Week 1. The Vikings' offensive line looks dominant and Chester ran hard and well. He rushed the ball 31 times for 88 yards and a TD. He is the every down back on that team and is getting the goal line touches as well as the receptions (3 for 43 yards).

Ride the wave to fantasy glory.

I'd have to go with Tiki and Willis. I don't think Chester will have a great game against a Carolina team seeking revenge. And don't let the Atlanta rushing stats fool you, Brad Johnson is no Mike Vick. On the flip side, I don't like Foster either this week. The Dolphins run defense is nothing special and I think the Bills will try to use McGahee to relieve the pressure from the pass rush. I don't think any of your backs have a great matchup this week, so when in doubt, start the best players with the least competition for time.

my instinct is tiki and willis too

I'm going w/ Barber and Taylor at RB. Taylor will get a lot of touches and he is good on turf. I am thin at WR. I am going with:

Reggie Wayne / Antonio Bryant / Amani Toomer.

I dropped Ernest Wilford and picked up Reggie Williams for on my bench.