Blog Entries

OT - Two former Ravens play big roles in Oak win

Suprised to see Oakland win, the score was 6-0 in the 2nd half when I went to sleep.

Checked the stats, and sure enough, the man who QB'd them during the 4th quarter comeback...KYLE BOLLER!

And then, I was looking at the other stats. The leading receivers for Oakland were Johnny Lee Higgins (3 catches 38 yards) and YAMON FIGURS (3 catches, 34 yards)

Just interesting to see the two of them working in the preseason. I doubt Figurs makes their roster, though he had the best punt return of the night at 16 yards, but also had a 0 yard return. Boller will probably stick as a 3rd string QB.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: OT - Two former Ravens play big roles in Oak win

4th qtr means scrubs vs the scrubs but looks like Miss California
    was finally good for something.

Blog Entries

yeah, i mean it's not like either of these guys will be lighting the league on fire. Just interesting to see. The highlights seem to show that Campbell had the same problem every other Raiders QB has had recently...that OL looked pretty bad.

Interesting thing about Boller's first couple passes...3 consecutive attempts to Figurs, then 2 consecutive to T Watkins, then 3 consecutive to Higgins. Think he's locking into receivers? :celery
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    yeah, i mean it's not like either of these guys will be lighting the league on fire. Just interesting to see. The highlights seem to show that Campbell had the same problem every other Raiders QB has had recently...that OL looked pretty bad.

Interesting thing about Boller's first couple passes...3 consecutive attempts to Figurs, then 2 consecutive to T Watkins, then 3 consecutive to Higgins. Think he's locking into receivers? :celery
    I always like to hear how ex-Ravens are doing; sort of gives us a barometer on our personnel moves, and I find myself rooting for them often (Derek Anderson) but not always (Adalius). somebody (BJ Sams?) was in the UFL last summer.
    I wish KBoll well.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)