Ravens Two-Minute Drill

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...o-minute-drill

The Baltimore Raven's work on the two-minute drill during training camp.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Re: Ravens Two-Minute Drill

Also, keep an eye on this site. Roger Goodell's visit to the Ravens Training camp will be posted here.

http://nflcommish.nfl.com/
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

I'm getting a message that the video is no longer available...

Got to wonder if Harbs saw it and was like "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Thanks for the link. I know it's been said a bunch already, but I feel 50 times better with Bulger at backup than Troy Smith.

That video is exciting, not because the offense looks so great, but just because of how many formations with 4 receivers they were using. Looks like the Ravens really will open up the offense this season!

Blog Entries

Finally got it...apparently my work is blocking something there, because as soon as I connected to a different network, it was fine.

I wouldn't say that video makes me more comfortable about Bulger over Troy, but it shows he's at least connecting with the WRs and all.

It's hard figuring out who to root for in the video. You want to root for the offense to do well, but the better they do, the worse it makes me feel about our defense. If the defense does really well, it makes me unsure about or offense.

NO WIN! :celery
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Neat!!!!

Two nice grabs by Stallworth in the video too.
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L