Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Word, Losac.

It's very similar to the way Steelers fans view Browns fans.

VaaaTech is uber jealous so they rip on UMD. Us Terps care as much about Hokies as much as our own belly-button lint.

2. Re: OT: dearth of NCAA football as big games migrate to FedEx

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    No chance. I graduated 3 years ago
    So how's the job search going?? With that UMD degree, you may be able to be a waiter or secretary after being out of school for 3 years.

Good luck with that!

3. Re: OT: dearth of NCAA football as big games migrate to FedEx

Quote Originally Posted by houstonraven View Post
    word, losac.

It's very similar to the way steelers fans view browns fans.

Vaaatech is uber jealous so they rip on umd. Us terps care as much about hokies as much as our own belly-button lint.
    aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Re: OT: dearth of NCAA football as big games migrate to FedEx

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    So how's the job search going?? With that UMD degree, you may be able to be a waiter or secretary after being out of school for 3 years.

Good luck with that!
    Good luck with dodging all those bullets flying from the poor, oppressed emo kids with guns down there.

5. Re: OT: dearth of NCAA football as big games migrate to FedEx

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Good luck with dodging all those bullets flying from the poor, oppressed emo kids with guns down there.
    Keep it classy, Losac. If you think that's the first time I've heard that from a jealous douchebag like you, I would have to assume you went to UMD.

Oh, and this scores a 10 on the unintentional comedy scale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn6LHEbhsYA

Keep it classy, Losac. If you think that's the first time I've heard that from a jealous douchebag like you, I would have to assume you went to UMD.

Oh, and this scores a 10 on the unintentional comedy scale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn6LHEbhsYA
    Actually I went to Towson, and had no problem finding a job right out of college. Really have no jealousy of the hicks in Blacksburg or their cult fans.

I've been a Terp fan since HS. You know, because I'm FROM Maryland and want our local schools to do well.

By the way, nice job in the NIT this year.

7. Re: OT: dearth of NCAA football as big games migrate to FedEx

Actually I went to Towson, and had no problem finding a job right out of college. Really have no jealousy of the hicks in Blacksburg or their cult fans.
    Maybe you would understand if you went to (or even rooted for) a school that was anything but a fallback option for the people that go there. I didn't bring up the jealousy, and it's hilarious that anyone would even bring that up. Seriously, not sure what we would have to be jealous of.

Oh, and I would much prefer the "hicks in Blacksburg" to the trash that has collected in College Park. And I'll take one bad shooting to multiple daily shootings. I can leave my car unlocked at my house and not be scared. You can't walk to your car around that dump without a baseball bat (or bag of crack).

I've been a Terp fan since HS. You know, because I'm FROM Maryland and want our local schools to do well.
    I'm sorry about your luck.

By the way, nice job in the NIT this year.
    By the way, nice job going to the NIT 3 times in the last 6 years. See, you call yourself (although you can't really say that since you never went there) a basketball school, but you aren't even good at that. 3 ACC championships in 7 years. 6 straight seasons of 10+ wins. Maryland is irrelevant.

No need to annoy everyone else on the board with this type of argument. Several posters obviously can't stand Tech and Tech alumni. I obviously don't buy that Maryland is anything but average. You can PM me if you have any more jokes to tell about 4-16, but there's no need to turn a football forum into a place to piss and moan about universities.
    Last edited by baltimore_hokie; 07-29-2010 at 05:41 PM.

By the way, nice job going to the NIT 3 times in the last 6 years. See, you call yourself (although you can't really say that since you never went there) a basketball school, but you aren't even good at that. 3 ACC championships in 7 years. 6 straight seasons of 10+ wins. Maryland is irrelevant.
    You neglected to mention the national championship. Have the Chokies ever advanced past the Elite 8? And if you want to talk football, look at their losing record all-time in bowl games. Yup, real impressive.

As I said, I enjoy when schools near where I live, and from my home state do well. Sorry you can't do the same.