Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Bills sign Brown: McGahee a Raven tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    It's funny, but Rosenhaus barks alot but teams don't mind dealing with him.

The TO thing was TO.

The Postons and that guy Barnes are real pains in the ass.

PP
    Exactly. Rosenhaus is more bark than bite. He justs makes himself more visable than a lot of agents. The Postons are by far the worst in the NFL; they are a rare combination of stupid and arrogant.

The worst agent in all sports to deal with is Scott Boras from MLB. He rapes teams.

Disapointed to see #31 go but jacked to see McGahee. That kid is a stud just entering his prime. Definite upgrade at RB.

I havent heard anything, but after re-signing Musa and the MccGahee deal, I would not be surprised to see Mike Anderson hitting the pavement before we know it. There has to be some reason he got crap for carries and we get a #1 feature back via trade this off-season.

I am NOT interested in giving up a 2nd round pick for McGahee. I love McGahee, but Buffalo doesn't deserve a 2nd rd pick for him; his production doesn't warrant a 2nd rounder, and I think Buffalo isn't in any position (since they really want to drop him) to require a 2nd rounder.

I'm fine with giving them a 3rd rounder and maybe a conditional 5th for 2008, but NOT a 2nd. 2nd round picks are way to valuable; if it takes a 2nd, I'd rather not take Willis at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LBoogy View Post
    I am NOT interested in giving up a 2nd round pick for McGahee. I love McGahee, but Buffalo doesn't deserve a 2nd rd pick for him; his production doesn't warrant a 2nd rounder, and I think Buffalo isn't in any position (since they really want to drop him) to require a 2nd rounder.

I'm fine with giving them a 3rd rounder and maybe a conditional 5th for 2008, but NOT a 2nd. 2nd round picks are way to valuable; if it takes a 2nd, I'd rather not take Willis at all.
    I tell you what.

I've never seen so much love for the 61st overall pick in the draft.

Patrick Johnson was a 2nd rounder.

PP

"...Fracking? Are you a battlestar galactica fan?"

You bet your toaster! Tricia Helfer even gives the robot centurians wet dreams. (diesel fuel maybe?)
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

I tell you what.

I've never seen so much love for the 61st overall pick in the draft.

Patrick Johnson was a 2nd rounder.

Thank you. The voice of reason.

Name a running back left when pick #61 comes around that will be better than Willis Magahee, and I'll laugh at you.

I love the fact that people think these draft picks are worth more than they are. We need a RB. Getting Magahee with a 2nd or 3rd would be a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by LBoogy View Post

Think of it like this:

We aren't the only team after McGahee. So you ask why Buff is in a position to require a 2nd rounder when they want to drop him? Because they CAN. Someone will give up a 2nd round pick, whether it is the Ravens, the Packers, Raiders, or some other random team that needs a RB. You don't want to sit on your ass and demand a 3rd round pick when some other team comes in and swipes him away for a 2nd.

And like Poe said, who the hell do you get that is better than he is at 61?

I've heard its going to be a 2nd and a 5th round pick.

I heard that most likley it will be:

A 2nd this year
    or
    A 3rd this year and a 5th or 6th next year
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

I am okay with a 2nd, or a 3rd this year and 5th next year. A 2nd and 5th is highway robbery. We need those picks to upgrade our O-Line b/c without that McGahee will be just as ineffective as Jamal was the last two years.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRaven View Post
    http://bills.aolsportsblog.com/ referencing ESPN news.

This is the writing on the wall, I think it's a done deal if everything can be trusted.

If so, McGahee to Balt will be announced very shortly. Rumored 2nd round pick, but only heard that from Sirius radio.....

edit: alleged sirius report of a second round pick is being strongly denied

Interesting how fast this happened...and rumors out of cleveland have jamal signing with the Browns very soon.
    This link doesn't say anything about Brown... who is he?

Yeah...I just checked it again....they took that story down.

Brown and Dillon visiting Buffalo though.

I hate disinformation :(