Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Banks on the "Ravens Redux"

More love,where were all these guys last week and before that??

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ek1/index.html

Re: Banks on the "Ravens Redux"

Gotta recognize that if history repeats itself, we as Ravens fans are gonna be in for one helluva ride this season...

The media may as well jump on the bandwagon early!

Blog Entries

it's lonely when you're at the bottom, and crowded when you're at the top.

Oh well, the best thing is, all the great stuff they're saying is true.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Yeah pretty much everyone,Ravens fans and myself included,saw alow scoring grind it out game.When we go on the road against a playoff team from last year and just pound them into the ground people have to take notice.

Remember we have to keep on winning to keep getting the media's glowing praises. A loss to Oakland and we are back in the middle of the pack.

To quote from the article describing the 2000 team -- " a veteran quarterback who works the crevices to coolly keep the chains moving."

Anyone who wrote that sentence didn't watch Trent Dilfer play.

There is a world of difference between McNair and him -- efficiency, the ability to throw the ball so the receiver can catch it on the run. Not sure why McNair has lost his ability to throw the long ball though -- wasn't he able to do that well in his early years?

Not sure why McNair has lost his ability to throw the long ball though -- wasn't he able to do that well in his early years?
    :grbac:

McNair has not needed to throw the long ball, our team Offense is the West Coast Offense. The WC Offense is build off short passes, and the running game to eat up clock. For the last time, Nothing is wrong with McNair's arm!!!!

Deep passes are a very Overrated aspect of the game, completing a deep pass is more of the recievers job than the QB's, many perfectly placed deep balls are picked off, deep passes are risky no matter who your Quarterback is.
    Last edited by Heap86; 09-12-2006 at 10:52 PM.