Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Ravens Say Goodbye To Edwin Mulitalo.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...e.jsp?id=16860

That sucks. He's always been one of my favorite players. You will be missed Big Ed!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Re: Ravens Say Goodbye To Edwin Mulitalo.

I think Big Ed sails off into the sunset with this one.

I dont see any other teams taking an interest in him.

Goodbye Ed! You will be missed.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Hopefully, if no one else is interested in him, the Ravens can keep around as some kind of coach/consultant or something. He's always been a class act and devoted a lot of time and effort to Baltimore! He will be missed!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

Is anyone else surprised by this move? I'm not saying it's a bad move, but I'm a little surprised.

And I agree with the sentiments that he will be missed, because he was not only a good player for several years, he was a good guy. Well, he still is a good guy, I guess, but you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    Is anyone else surprised by this move? I'm not saying it's a bad move, but I'm a little surprised.
    Honestly, I thought when he went down in the SD game (I think that was the game he got hurt in) that we had seen the last of him.

He just can't stay healthy.

With the way Brown/Chester played, I thought he would be cut at some point this offseason.

He will be missed and I hope he sticks around town if another team doesn't pick him up.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Honestly, I thought when he went down in the SD game (I think that was the game he got hurt in) that we had seen the last of him.
    I'm right with you, once these younger guys get on the field it's all over for the older vets on the line (ie, vincent, flynn, mulitalo).

If he can come back from this tricep injury then he can still be of use to someone. Always struck me as a top bloke from t'other side of the pond and he will be missed in the locker room and (if he goes elsewhere) within the Baltimore community.

Thanks for your years of excellent service Edwin.

He will be missed a class act
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

He just can't stay healthy.
    As the article pointed out, he was durable throughout his career. This was his first serious injury.

I was hoping we'd get Mule for one more year at full strength. I like the young guys coming up on our line, and with Rimpf returning from IR there's a logjam at guard, but I was hoping it would be Vincent who took the axe. Here's hoping that Ed either retires or comes back to the Baltimore area after his career ends. I'd love to see him remain part of the organization.

I am so sorry to hear this. This team is getting old very,very fast. This may push JO to retire now.

Big Ed has been an outstanding football player and has always been there for the fans and general community.

Whatever he will move on to I wish him the best.

Ed was classy and great for the community. Hopefully there are no hard feeling between him and the team.

I hope he comes to the Ravens Roost convention this June. Can you imagine the love the fans will be throwing at him.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!