Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Favorite NFL Player?

As a kid my fav was Steve Young. I just loved the story of him trying to play in Montana's shadow. Then finally stepping up and and coming out of the shadow to establish his own legacy.

As an adult, it's all Ray!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I proudly wear the 52 authentic every chance I get.
    Wow, I really liked your response.. nice!!

-Scout

Personally speaking, my favorite NFL (Non-Raven) player is Vernon Davis. I feel that he's improved tremendously over the years and it's awesome to see that transformation!!

-Scout

Blog Entries

My favorite player is: the guy who posts pointless general questions in forums to get a cheap linkback to his lame-ass website.

Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis and Primetime

I like Tebow very much.

www.america-jerseys.com

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    My favorite player is: the guy who posts pointless general questions in forums to get a cheap linkback to his lame-ass website.
    See above

That's pretty easy for me: John Unitas. That guy was everything you could ever want in a QB. Best combination of leader and player ever at the position.

Great off the field as well.

Anquan Boldin

Blog Entries

I'd have to go with Johnny Unitas to start. Even though I was too young to have seen him play professionally, I did meet him several times throughout middle school and high school by playing lacrosse against his grand son. He came to a lot of his games. Very nice guy. Plus, listening to the stories my grandparents told me about him, Art Donovan, etc. and how after games they would see them all out at the bowling alleys and whatnot and it wasn't a big deal.

For the guys that I have actually seen play...

Barry Sanders, Art Monk (used to go to his football camps as a kid), Darrell Green, Brett Favre, Ed McCaffery, John Lynch, Leroy Butler, Donovan McNabb...

I guess I can't really pinpoint 1 specific guy, but I played SS and OLB in high school and college and the one guy I always tried to play like was John Lynch.

Oh, and Pat Tillman. As an active duty serviceman right now, how can you not like Pat Tillman?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.