Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2010 - trip thread Irish / Browns

Gordon brought me some Mr. Porky's pork scratchings and I'm a happier (and fatter) man because of it.

You would have been proud of the ice luge team yesterday!!! I have a nice picture of UK Ravens and their ice sled.

On another note, my buddy mentioned this to me yesterday. I am thinking the Ravens at Wembley the next day?

Notre Dame, Navy to play in Ireland in 2012Email Print Associated Press

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Notre Dame and Navy will play in Dublin, Ireland, in 2012.

Navy athletic director Chet Gladchuk says Aviva Stadium will be the site for the 86th meeting between the Fighting Irish and Midshipmen.

The $410 million stadium opened in May and has a seating capacity of 50,000.
    :ww:

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    You would have been proud of the ice luge team yesterday!!! I have a nice picture of UK Ravens and their ice sled.

On another note, my buddy mentioned this to me yesterday. I am thinking the Ravens at Wembley the next day?

Notre Dame, Navy to play in Ireland in 2012Email Print Associated Press

ANNAPOLIS, Md. -- Notre Dame and Navy will play in Dublin, Ireland, in 2012.

Navy athletic director Chet Gladchuk says Aviva Stadium will be the site for the 86th meeting between the Fighting Irish and Midshipmen.

The $410 million stadium opened in May and has a seating capacity of 50,000.
    :ww:
    It would be tough to get the amount of people from Ireland to London overnight. Plus they'd like to get people to stay in hotels overnight to spend $$$'s.

However if ND are in Dublin and the Ravens NOT at Wembley we have a game to go to.

This should be on a new thread.
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"