"All those who try to stand in their way......."

will be destroyed!!! Great stuff!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab4pos2

Re: "All those who try to stand in their way......."

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu
    Yeah...further down they also said :

13. Steve McNair may have had a highly successful debut for the Ravens yesterday in their 27-0 victory in Tampa, but his job is far from secure. Former Baltimore starter Kyle Boller is hot on his heels. Put into the game when it was all but decided with six minutes left, Boller seized the opportunity to prove he is still the future in Baltimore. Of his three snaps, he only fumbled one and took a delay of game penalty on the other. That's a remarkable 66.6 percent CFR -- Complete Failure Ratio -- well below his career CFR of 98.4 percent, a dramatic improvement. So watch out, Steve McNair. Kyle Boller is coming for you. :grbac:
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

The columnist was definitely being sarcastic. Basically, he was saying that nothing should be drawn from a one week performance.

We still have a lot to prove and I believe our boys will do the job.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

This week will be a good test. We're coming off a good road win, to the home opener against a team that looks like it's about to self-implode. We either show up and take care of business, or we 'rest on out laurels', take the Raiders half-serious and lose.
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"

I feel sorry for anyone who is going against someone in Fantasy that has the Ravens D,I did last week and got killed with them getiing 39 points alone.

I have the Ravens D and it's sweet. In my league it was my top performer with 28 points (and my team is stacked except at QB). I'm hoping for a 30 point performance this weekend.

That writer DJ Gallo is actually pretty funny. I try to read his NFL columns.

DJ Gallo is a occasionally funny and definite smart ass who also writes the website sportspickle.com, where he regularly states that Payton Manning is gay, Phil Mickelson has man-breasts and Ray Lewis is a murderer.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Blog Entries

in all honesty, as good as we feel about them, one week can mean many things in the NFL. Remember, we had that 5 game TD drought during our SB year!!!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I love DJ Gallo's stuff and try to catch it every week on Page 2. If you take anything that he writes seriously, then I have a quarter for you to buy a sense of humor.

15. Oh, and finally, congratulations to Peyton Manning on winning the Manning Bowl. There really isn't a better quarterback out there. That is, if you like 6-foot-5, 230-pound quarterbacks with a laser, rocket arm who win completely meaningless bowl games like Citrus Bowls, Pro Bowls, Manning Bowls, etc. He's awesome in those.
    That is the funniest thing i have read in a while.....making fun of his commercial (sprint) i think

I missed that about Manning,that was hilarious!!!