Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Does anyone use The Crazy Newshound?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    Really? That's wierd. Are you sure you don't have your bookmark set to view ALL new threads? That will mix up posts form all forums.

The URL to this forum is: http://profootball24x7.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Can you click that and tell me if you see news feed articles?
    Thanks Steve. That works. I was wondering why folks were posting political threads!

Still, prior to the most recent release the Forums tab didn't show all posts. No big deal. With my new found functionality, I am in favow of keeping the Crazy Newshound.

Thanks again.

I do and I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    Not for me. It is right in the middle of all of the other posts.
    I take it you use the 'New Posts' feature?

I do look at The Crazy Newshound about half the time that I am here. That is how I found out about the Dickson signing.

NICE! my Facebook photo is now my avatar since I linked FB to here. Pretty sweet.

I do, every now and then. I like it.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post

NICE! my Facebook photo is now my avatar since I linked FB to here. Pretty sweet.
    Cool eh? You can also publish any post or thread here to your FB page by clicking the 'Share' button bottom right.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    Cool eh? You can also publish any post or thread here to your FB page by clicking the 'Share' button bottom right.
    Sweet! Even better is that there may be a jump in membership on here once that happens. There is a boat load of Ravens fans that don't know about this place. Don't blame me for any morons though.

It's the only other forum which I visit daily, sometimes 1/2 dozen times a day. I don't understand why anyone would complain about it, since it is an automatic Ravens news generator but is not "required reading" to participate in discussions, but I suggest that those who don't like just ignore it.

There are two reasons why I participate on 24x7 in favor of all all the other Ravens forums: (1) quality of discussion, and (2) The Crazy Newshound. Since it is so slow here in the offseason, eliminating the Newshound would be a dis-incentive to participate.

btw: I rarely visit the homepage, so I don't have to deal with a redundancy. Tony, you may want to poll members on the subject of visiting "In the Press", and also the subject of visiting the 24x7 homepage, before making any changes.
    Thanks for all the feedback. TCN stays!

As for navigating to the home page, we'll be installing some tools soon to make some "trips" more inviting and easier to travel...

I like it. I don't post in here often but read the CNH and the main page a lot. Especially being far far away from Ravensland I need all the news and info I can get.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!