Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thumbs down Re: Kyle Boller - what were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Conservatives like their woman light and airy. She fits right in with every Fox blonde, Palin and the rest. ..... To consider her a political spokesperson because she carries a bigoted notion that marriage should be between opposites or whatever her answer was is just lame.
    That's funny: the only "bigoted notion" being expressed on this thread is your description of what conservative men like.

btw: why are all the lefty females so ugly? Where did you dig up that dog who about to go onto the Supreme Court? Betcha Kyle wouldn't date her -- oh, that's right, no male will.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Kyle Boller - what were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    That's funny: the only "bigoted notion" being expressed on this thread is your description of what conservative men like.

btw: why are all the lefty females so ugly? Where did you dig up that dog who about to go onto the Supreme Court? Betcha Kyle wouldn't date her -- oh, that's right, no male will.
    She looks like Nathan Lane dressed up in drag

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Then a large majority of people in this country are bigoted in your opinion then. Give me a break.
    Actually that is quite true...sadly quite true. No breaks for bigots in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

Funny how you just proved my point without probably recognizing it. All you connies give me such pleasure here. I thank you from the bottom of my heart ;)

Funny how you just proved my point without probably recognizing it. All you connies give me such pleasure here. I thank you from the bottom of my heart ;)
    I hope you enjoy the November elections

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    I hope you enjoy the November elections
    Word up doggie!

Funny how you ignore that he correctly pointed out that yours was the most bigoted statement in the thread.

You have shown time and time agian that you don't understand how Connies think in the slightest little bit.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Yes, when you're a Bible-thumper, altering your body in such a way is considered a sin:

Corinthians: Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

She picks and chooses which aspects of her "faith" to honor and preach about, and that is hypocrisy.
    This isn't correct. The verse is, but the view is not. When you are born-again (yeah, I said that) it is your spirit being born again and the Holy Spirit coming to live in you (from your own verse). The same author of that verse, Paul, also tells us we are not under the law any longer. The Holy Spirit living inside of us guides us, so that for some getting a boob job would be a sin, for others not. This applies to following the Jewish dietary laws, for example, some should continue to follow them, some should not, according to how the Holy Spirit speaks to you. Each person is different and God has different rules for each of us (though many apply strictly, like "Thou shalt not kill").

Whether or not it is sin is between her and God. Getting a boob job to her to improve her looks maybe no different than shaving her legs to feel better about herself. Or she may be doing it to get attention from others, which might be a sin. Again, it is between her and God.

Beyond that, you have no idea what is in her heart and are in no position to judge.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

She believes marriage is between a man and a woman - that sort of implies she thinks the opposite is wrong and others shouldn't live that way. The correct answer probably should have been "what goes on in the bedroom of 2 consenting adults is none of my business, nor is it the business of anyone else".
    Except that didn't answer the question. Indeed, what goes on behind your bedroom door is not my business, but when you demand the society we live in condone it then it is my business.

People who somehow think they have a right to tell others how to live their lives bother me, no matter how hot they are.

Carrie is a hypocrite too. Those breast implants you got sort of defy the Bible that says your body is a temple of God, honey.
    Take her answer and twist it much? She said "me personally, my family, no offense to anyone else but I BELIEVE marriage is between a man and a woman". Now people want to turn that into some Christian, conservative hypocrite who had implants and made a sex movie. When did she tell others how to live THEIR lives? When did she reference the bible? Why does it matter what another person thinks regarding marriage? Should everyone SHARE your opinion?

Yes, when you're a Bible-thumper, altering your body in such a way is considered a sin:

Corinthians: Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

She picks and chooses which aspects of her "faith" to honor and preach about, and that is hypocrisy.
    When did she "preach" again? She answered a question. You may not agree with it but its her OPINION. Thats all.

Blog Entries

Where there are no specific Bible verses on cosmetic surgeries, but here are some verses
    that apply. The Bible strictly says do not draw attention to ourseleves or be vain or
    conceited. Implants to win a beauty contest is drawing attention to yourself, even if you're
    not in a contest and btw, Palin denies having them. Prejean does not.

http://www.gotquestions.org/plastic-surgery.html

The same could be said to men who want to enlarge their penis.

The Bible says that the body is the temple of God. Surgeries are needed
    to keep it going but implants to win a beauty contest is altering the
    body that would not be pleasing to God. He gave her the parts he wanted her to
    have and she changed them to win a contest.

We're not to judge but it ain't gonna cut it with God.

Leave it to Galen to bring Palin into the mix and get the thread kicked
    into the poltical forum.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-01-2010 at 02:45 PM.