Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Kyle Boller - what were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    I gotta ask.

Where in her answer to the question that got all the press did she ever tell anyone how to live?

I have never heard her speak other than what most of us have heard so maybe I've missed something.

But I just listened to that answer again and in no way did she tell anyone how to live their lives.

PP
    Just open to interpretation I guess. I'm more amused at her hypocrisy by claiming herself to be a champion of Christian and conservative morals while she's getting boob jobs and making sex tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Just open to interpretation I guess. I'm more amused at her hypocrisy by claiming herself to be a champion of Christian and conservative morals while she's getting boob jobs and making sex tapes.
    OK, because I just looked at the answer again.

I guess I just don't hear what you do.

As far as the hypocrisy.

I'm just immuned to all of the hypocrisy I see daily from people of all walks of life.

I'd venture to say we've all been hypocritical at different points but some people take it to new levels.

PP

Would something like this help keep this thread here and not the politics board?

---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Would something like this help keep this thread here and not the politics board?
    Absolutely! Why try to make something political out of jugs like those!

btw: there was a pic floating around a few months ago of Kyle and Carrie in the surf, just after a wave hit her and knocked her bathing suit top loose, revealing one of her nips. I don't know if was real or photoshopped. Anyone have a link to it?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Not to bring this back to politics, but I had to share my wife's take on this.
    I told her the story, and her reply was "If she believes marriage is between a man and a woman, why is she marrying Kyle Boller?". Unfair to Kyle. I know, but made me laugh my ass off.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Her beliefs about gay marriage are by far the same as a large majority of Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    btw: there was a pic floating around a few months ago of Kyle and Carrie in the surf, just after a wave hit her and knocked her bathing suit top loose, revealing one of her nips. I don't know if was real or photoshopped. Anyone have a link to it?
    Very, very much nsfw...
    http://celebdailyphoto.files.wordpre...ip-slip031.jpg
    http://celebdailyphoto.wordpress.com...tos-in-hawaii/
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

Here you go man. Someone on sunspot said pic of the boob slip
    is fake. The boob wasn't proportioned as a great boob job would make it, he said.
    Judge for yourself.

http://ontheflix.com/2010/01/16/carr...pacific-ocean/

Anyway, Kyle was obviously thinking about this. They will make beautiful babies
    assuming his tool isn't as limp as his arm.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=24747
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-29-2010 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    They will make beautiful babies
    assuming his tool isn't as limp as his arm.
    I don't know about that one .... Kyle's problems seemed centered around his feet -- either happy feet taking off, or bumbling and tripping while backing away from the Center. As to his arm, IIRC he could toss the ball 70 yards through the goalposts while on his knees, or some such nonsense.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I don't know about that one .... Kyle's problems seemed centered around his feet -- either happy feet taking off, or bumbling and tripping while backing away from the Center. As to his arm, IIRC he could toss the ball 70 yards through the goalposts while on his knees, or some such nonsense.

LOL - I was referring to this,which is certainly limp, lame and just bad.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Kyle...-Job-Blog-4968

You're certainly right about the feet and I remember Topper K saying at the stadium the
    day we drafted him, throwing thru the goal posts doesn't prove a damn thing about playing football. He was right
    about that. The producers of the movie HAPPY FEET tried to use Boller's name in the lead role. :happyanim

Remember this memorable quote from Jason Brown. The irony is this was before Kyle ended up as his
    teammate in St Louis.

"Kyle Boller with the Ravens, I love him to death, but you see what getting hit one too many times early in your career can do to you. He became gun shy instead of getting the ball and standing back there with poise and then being able to step up. If there was a flash of anything, something -- it might have been far to the edge -- he was like [flinching]. And he started to scramble. You have to have faith in your offensive line to where you say, 'Hey, I know these guys are going to give me the seconds that I need in order to get this ball off.'"

Ask Heap's back about Boller's limp arm always leaving it exposed to crunching
    hits when he left Todd out to hang. He couldn't hit anyone in stride but he sure
    could throw up those air balls that gave everyone in the stadium a chance
    to get under them and that wind up looked like a shot putter in a track n field meet.
    Some of the best QB coaches in the game like Fassil and Neuheisel couldn't correct
    his mechanics and they said the same things in St Louis that we said here.

Back to Prejean, a Christian gal who never dated anyone from her maga church - just
    millionaire athletes like Phelps and Boller. Talk about gold digging. Boller could have
    had any beautiful woman and he picks her.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-30-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Getting fake cans is somehow a sign of hypocrisy? Since when?

Someone better inform my g/f then. She fully intends to upgrade after kids -- and I'm pretty sure there are no restrictions in the Bible for that.

And plenty of chicks have been duped into making a sex tape. So people of faith don't do dumb, horny things like everyone else?

I could give a rats ass what her politics are. In an age where political apathy is ruining the country, I am just glad she is (1) politically opinionated and (2) smoking hot!!!

Wait...There's a sex tape???
    Season Ticket Holder Since 1996 Sec 545