Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Kyle Boller - what were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

You have shown time and time agian that you don't understand how Connies think in the slightest little bit.
    Really? Two of the most pronounced connies on this board - "HR" bragging about his sister and his girlfriend getting tit jobs! Who does that? I guarantee you liberal doesn't brag in this nature. A liberal would be more inclined to take the 10k for each tit job and feed an African village for a year instead of trying to build ones sense of self through bigger tits. What is happenening to one sense of purpose in the world when they feel this best thing they can do for it is augment their boobs so men can stare at them.

Second is "Mr. T" arguing that Kagan is somehow bad because she is not a looker. Who freakin cares? Liberals want intelligence in office. So far conservatives have argued for women with bigger boobs and better looking faces.

...and I don't undertand how connies think? JB you just need to read the connies posts on this thread, look at what I said and see how it aligns almost perfectly. I am not judging right or wrong, just pointing it out.

A connie will argue that a boob job is their right vs. feeding an African village - which they would argue is a handout. All true statements!

One just has to wonder what is better for our world? 1. Women feeling such a low sense of self that they carve their breasts and insert silcone so simple minded men like them more? OR 2. feeding struggling people so they can meet the nutritional needs to become more productive?

Choose your side of the fence. One is conservative thinking and one is liberal. But certainly do not suggest I don't know how conservatives think...its right here in this thread loud and proud.

Now I've heard it all, "conservatives get plastic surgery". LOL, really? Do we have to make this a conservative/liberal argument? Lots of people get plastic surgery. If they can afford it and they feel better about themselves, more power to them. Who cares? But make no mistake about it, this isn't a conservative vs. liberal thing. BTW, there are TONS of conservatives who give to worthy causes everyday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Really? Two of the most pronounced connies on this board - "HR" bragging about his sister and his girlfriend getting tit jobs! Who does that? I guarantee you liberal doesn't brag in this nature. A liberal would be more inclined to take the 10k for each tit job and feed an African village for a year instead of trying to build ones sense of self through bigger tits. What is happenening to one sense of purpose in the world when they feel this best thing they can do for it is augment their boobs so men can stare at them.

Second is "Mr. T" arguing that Kagan is somehow bad because she is not a looker. Who freakin cares? Liberals want intelligence in office. So far conservatives have argued for women with bigger boobs and better looking faces.

...and I don't undertand how connies think? JB you just need to read the connies posts on this thread, look at what I said and see how it aligns almost perfectly. I am not judging right or wrong, just pointing it out.

A connie will argue that a boob job is their right vs. feeding an African village - which they would argue is a handout. All true statements!

One just has to wonder what is better for our world? 1. Women feeling such a low sense of self that they carve their breasts and insert silcone so simple minded men like them more? OR 2. feeding struggling people so they can meet the nutritional needs to become more productive?

Choose your side of the fence. One is conservative thinking and one is liberal. But certainly do not suggest I don't know how conservatives think...its right here in this thread loud and proud.

I love how you've taken jokes that "HR" and "Mr. T" have made out of context to support some ridiculous arguements. Ever heard of sarcasm or satire?

Conservatives give WAAAAAAY more than Liberals. You have the arguement wrong.

"A connie will argue that a boob job is their right vs. feeding an African village - which they would argue is a handout. All true statements!"

A conservative will shop for the best value on getting a boob job using the free market and give the balance to charity (AKA African village). And a liberal will want to tell everyone else how to live and take their money and spread it around how they see fit.
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 07-01-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=NCRVEN;211994]I love how you've taken jokes that "HR" and "Mr. T" have made out of context to support some ridiculous arguement.

QUOTE]

Stick around in the politics forum long enough and you will see that
    is usually the case and he's the resident shrink when he has no clients.

A. Why do liberal politicians ONLY donate to charity when running for Office. See Barrack Hussein Obama, for proof. I believe I remember seeing that I donated more then him in the mid 2000's, when he was a rich senator getting breaks on housing, and I was a mid 20's kid with generally selfish intentions.

B. Again, yoiu have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how a real conservative thinks. You think we are all Rush drones. Far from it.

YOU may give more to African villages then us connies around here, but unsurprisingly, I know more then a few of us connies around here are still providing work for local Marylanders.... hmmm maybe we have our priorities in line.

You are free to believe what ever you want but there is absolutely no evidence to back up "liberals give more to charity than conservatives". Do a quick google on Biden's charity contributions or compare George W. Bush to the Obama's and report back what you found. It'll be enlightening to say the least.

Blog Entries

Hey man - It's a good thing for Galen you haven't been in the poltical

forum all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Hey man - It's a good thing for Galen you haven't been in the poltical

forum all these years.

Actually G7 would welcome more connies in here for real. so far it has only been JC freaks and folks soft on science and in blind allegiance to corporate USA. What else do the connies have??? I think that just about sums up the party, no?

Actually G7 would welcome more connies in here for real. so far it has only been JC freaks and folks soft on science and in blind allegiance to corporate USA. What else do the connies have??? I think that just about sums up the party, no?
    Really? The bible and all other major religions are good fiction for those who choose to read. I do not. jeses Freak? o.

Soft on Science? You believe in Manmade Global Warming. Can't get any softer on science then that. There ain't a lick of science in that church...

Conservatives give 27% more than liberals ....

... but hey, since when do facts get in the way of an old fashioned feel good stance for Galen.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2682730&page=1

Blog Entries

Read This for me Galen and argue against the "corporate USA"....please?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Conservatives give 27% more than liberals ....

... but hey, since when do facts get in the way of an old fashioned feel good stance for Galen.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2682730&page=1
    The king of soft science speaks!

Talk about feel good? It was hard to read beyond the methodologically sound :grbac: Stossel study of putting Salvation Army buckets in some backwards area of the country and comparing it to a bucket in San Francisco and garnering somehow out of that "experiment" that people in the backwoods of USA (ie. conservatives) must give more than the cultured San Franciscans (ie. liberals) because one bucket probably had more quarters in it than the other! Not to mention that this grand experiment produced probably for a 20/20 sensationalized news story is 5 years old.

Soft on science or jesus freaks? I think I would choose Jesus... at least most secular historians do agree that there was at least a guy named Jesus Christ.