Quote Originally Posted by birdbrain
it is fairly simple...nestor is all about himself....and his true reasons are to bring as much attention to himself as he can...case in point...his moons lately....all about him....his website?....all pics of himself....go around town and you will find out quickly how many people despise the guy....
Nestor is, without a doubt, an unlikeable person to many. I wouldn't have a person, personality, such as his, as a friend, but he is a Baltimore fan. His radio station has the best sportstalk shows, Bob Haynie is a good listen, especially. I don't know how this rally could be less about him or his station. The T-shirts do not invoke his or the station's name, but it is a logical vehicle for the promotion of the rally. The "Moon" episodes are very self-serving, but are intended to set the stage for the rally. They are intended to show how one boy, now a man,'s love for a team with a very storied franchise has been corrupted by Bad ownership, bad management, bad moves, and an obvious disdain, or disregard of the fans by the owner! He was evidently asked to leave the stadium 2 years ago for some reason or other, and has an obvious hard-on for Pete, but in my opinion it is well justified! If you go to the web-site, there is an enormous list of absolutely appalling moves by Petros, which most of us were not privy to, at least the real happenings behind the scenes. If only half of them are perfectly accurate, the cause is Just, and justified. While he may not be the one you, or others would like to lead the movement, it is a good cause. Remember what happened in the early 80's when we stood idly by and let DICKHEAD irsay ruin our Colts, just so he could move them? This is at least an attempt to keep our beloved baseball team here, and I for one am all for it!!!:bag: