I totally support WNST, Nestor, et al for this rally. Don't know if it'll make much of a difference. Here's hoping it will, but I have my doubts, considering the type of person Angelos is.

Personally, I like Nestor, but I realize that people are entitled to their own opinions, and so be it. I really can't understand the hate for Nestor. IMO, he's a true Baltimore fan, and I have many of the same memories of the O's as he does, since I'm only a few years older than him (I'll be 42 on the 22nd).

However, regardless of how one feels about Nestor, one has to ask themselves a question: Does your hate for Angelos transcend your hate for Nestor? If you said "Yes", then you should fully support this rally. It's really as simple as that.

Drew, you make some great points on here, as well as on the air. And I'm not just saying that because I work with your wife every day in the same department. I absolutely LOVE you and Terry bashing Angelos every day. I can hardly wait to get in my car in the morning to listen to you guys smash the hell out of that asshole. It's great!

Yanno, Even though I don't like WJFK and especially Anita Marks, if she were to promote a similar rally, I would support it 100%. I just wouldn't listen to her.

That's my $0.02