Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 84

Thread: WNST Pity Party

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    WNST Pity Party



    boy have the message board posters got the girls on the morning show upset.....I think Drew and Terry are going to have to buy a box of kleenex because they are so upset over the bashing of the supposed rally.....haha.....really pathetic...




  2. #2

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    What exactly were they saying? Could you fill in the blanks a little bit here?




  3. #3

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    They were highly upset that the baltimore sun message board posters...two or three in particular, were against the "take back the orioles" rally because nestor's name and radio station were attached to the rally. they said they would be more inclined to support the rally if nestor's name and station were not part of it or were not gaining notoreity from the rally. The gals on the morning show spent the better aprt of the morning crying over it....




  4. #4

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    Quote Originally Posted by birdbrain
    They were highly upset that the baltimore sun message board posters...two or three in particular, were against the "take back the orioles" rally because nestor's name and radio station were attached to the rally. they said they would be more inclined to support the rally if nestor's name and station were not part of it or were not gaining notoreity from the rally. The gals on the morning show spent the better aprt of the morning crying over it....
    I don't blame Terry and Drew and Jeremy for calling them out. I read that thread and the posters and the thread justs reeks of stupidity. At least one of the posters (PurpleCat) had the integrity of calling up and speaking with Terry and Drew about their post.




  5. #5

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    the bottom line, my opinion, is that I feel drew and terry do not understand how many people out there dislike nestor and what he stands for...believe me, it is a huge number of folks who do not like the guy or his true reasons for what he does....I think that is where many people are coming from.....




  6. #6

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    Well, the morning show guys should be able to handle a little critcism, as mean-spirited as they can be at times.

    Btw, I don't listen to WNST much, but last week I tuned in for a few minutes and heard some of that "Nestor's Life Story As Told By Nestor." I'm not sure what the point of it was, but it was so odd it was funny. It was just like someone on this board described it a week or so ago -- "I'm just a boy from Dundalk," "Here I was, a kid from Dundalk," "Who'd have thought that a poor boy from Dundalk," etc. I don't know if it had any connection to the rally, since I didn't hear the beginning or the ending (it must have gone on for 15 or 20 minutes), but it was pretty strange.




  7. #7

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    Quote Originally Posted by highwater
    Well, the morning show guys should be able to handle a little critcism, as mean-spirited as they can be at times.

    Btw, I don't listen to WNST much, but last week I tuned in for a few minutes and heard some of that "Nestor's Life Story As Told By Nestor." I'm not sure what the point of it was, but it was so odd it was funny. It was just like someone on this board described it a week or so ago -- "I'm just a boy from Dundalk," "Here I was, a kid from Dundalk," "Who'd have thought that a poor boy from Dundalk," etc. I don't know if it had any connection to the rally, since I didn't hear the beginning or the ending (it must have gone on for 15 or 20 minutes), but it was pretty strange.
    The point was to write a book about his memories of growing up with the O's and going to games with his dad. Its to bring to light how Effed up the O's are today and how kids today aren't getting that experiece. I get it. Its really pretty simple to understand.




  8. #8

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac
    The point was to write a book about his memories of growing up with the O's and going to games with his dad. Its to bring to light how Effed up the O's are today and how kids today aren't getting that experiece.
    Oh, okay, so there is a connection. Like I said earlier, I don't listen to WNST much, and I only heard the middle of this life-story Moon, so I wasn't sure what the point was (except to mention repeatedly that he's a "boy from Dundalk").

    I am neither a fan nor a detractor of Nestor, and I share his utter disdain for Angelos, but I also doubt this rally will accomplish anything. Like CamdenYard said earlier in this thread, Angelos will not do anthing as a result of any outside pressure. He just isn't wired that way. It might provide a means of letting frustrated fans vent, but it won't encourage him to sell.




  9. #9

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    There's a thread started by PurpleCat on the Sun's Orioles board calling out Nasty and his 'Moons'. Apparently, there are some inconsistencies in some of the posts that they have taken issue with. PurpleCat himself called in this morning.

    Angelos sucks and the O's once proud franchise is a laughingstock. Anyone have a better idea than the rally? I plan on attending if I can.

    Someone needs to call out that f'ing meat stacker. No one else in this town has the balls to do it (except maybe Anita Marks).

    BTW - I voted for Steven Miles because the other guy works for Angelos. That's how much I despise the meat stacker (he is big enough for that job, isn't he?).

    End of rant. Back to talking about a real franchise.

    Go Ravens!
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"




  10. #10

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    I'm just a guy from Dundalk, and look at where I am now.

    Oh God, life has passed me by.....
    She had me at "Hell, NO!"




  11. #11

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    drew and terry do not understand how many people out there dislike nestor and what he stands for...believe me, it is a huge number of folks who do not like the guy or his true reasons for what he does...
    Can you educate us a little? What does Nestor do, and what are the true reasons? I have seen Nestor enthusiastically lead thousands of Ravens fans into opponents stadiums -- what's the problem with him?





  12. #12

    Re: WNST Pity Party

    it is fairly simple...nestor is all about himself....and his true reasons are to bring as much attention to himself as he can...case in point...his moons lately....all about him....his website?....all pics of himself....go around town and you will find out quickly how many people despise the guy....




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland