Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Corey Dillion???

All I was trying to say was that MA can do the same things that CD can and there is no need to waste the money, time, and effort on someone who only wants to be a featured back.
    I'd say that Dillion is a slightly better short-yardage back but your point is taken. Which ever way the Ravens go with that, I hope they remember that Jamal sucks in short-yardage situations and they sit his butt down.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Which ever way the Ravens go with that, I hope they remember that Jamal sucks in short-yardage situations and they sit his butt down.
    Very much agreed....sometimes i just wish he would drop that shoulder and run and not worry so much about jumping people. He still has the size to run through the line its just he is studder stepping....but this is an argument that has been talked about way to much. In conclusion i agree with ur statement.

I'd rather bring in Brown or Mcgahee....then Dillion.....not that I don't believe Dillion could be an asset...but simply the age factor. McGahee and Brown are younger and have fresher legs...and I think they would last longer....Just my Opinion.....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

4. Re: Corey Dillion???

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    True I believe in MA too but Why Not? Right now we need a RB (just in case) and Dillion is just as good as anybody out there. In this league teams need to have a plan B, C and D and Dillion could be someone we can use instead of the tap dancer if he or the FO decides to move forward.
    :grbac: Dude, this is not a personal attack, just the facts...and this post just goes to show how much you know about football! :insane:

5. Re: Corey Dillion???

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    I'd rather bring in Brown or Mcgahee....then Dillion.....not that I don't believe Dillion could be an asset...but simply the age factor. McGahee and Brown are younger and have fresher legs...and I think they would last longer....Just my Opinion.....
    whole-heartedly, this would be a dumb move

Dude, this is not a personal attack, just the facts...and this post just goes to show how much you know about football!
    What, you dont want to have a RB like dillion if the ravens want to go another way? Please explain your "non personal attack", it seems like everyone agrees that it wouldnt be a bad idea yet you are singling me out? WTF?
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

7. Re: Corey Dillion???

What, you dont want to have a RB like dillion if the ravens want to go another way? Please explain your "non personal attack", it seems like everyone agrees that it wouldnt be a bad idea yet you are singling me out? WTF?
    He is old, too old! J. Lewis knows our system and last year he was getting better later in the year! If Jamal can handle it, I'd rather have him split time with a young back or someone like Musa Smith, than an old and disguntled Corey Dillon..

McGahee, Rhodes, but anyone other than Dillon...maybe 2 years ago, but he lost more than a step. I noticed it last year..And if Billichick wants to limit his carries, he more than likely has lost it...

I also disagree with your take on Kyle Boller for some other back up QB...Just doesn't make sense....Kyle knows the system and if McNair goes down, Kyle played well enough last year to get the nod..A new back-up couldn't be trusted to get us to the playoffs if Steve were to go down for an extended peiod of time...

Well my initial post was on the contingency if Jamal left the Ravens, and it appears he has, so now its time to start looking. Is Dillion the best thing out there, no but he is also not the worst. If we sign him I wouldnt be unhappy because I think we have some depth at the position. RBBC isnt a bad phrase anymore.

I'll just say this about The Kyle thing, its always touchy subject so I'm not going to start talking Kyle in a corey dillion thread.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

9. Re: Corey Dillion???

Well my initial post was on the contingency if Jamal left the Ravens, and it appears he has, so now its time to start looking. Is Dillion the best thing out there, no but he is also not the worst. If we sign him I wouldnt be unhappy because I think we have some depth at the position. RBBC isnt a bad phrase anymore.

I'll just say this about The Kyle thing, its always touchy subject so I'm not going to start talking Kyle in a corey dillion thread.
    You're a good dude crazyraven! Didn't mean to bust your chops...