Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OT-Favorite Jokes?

Good ones!

OK. A guy finds an old lamp washed ashore in Frisco, rubs it, and a genie pops out. "I'll grant you one wish", he says.

The guys says, "you know, I've always loved traveling to Hawaii and I love to drive. I'd like a bridge built from here that extends over to the islands."

The genie looks at him incredulously. "Do you know what's involved in that kind of engineering feat? I don't know if there's enough steel in the world. Placing all those pilings deep in the ocean is a huge job. Maintenance will be bitch, etc. etc. Do you possibly have another wish you could go with?"

The guy thinks a minute and says, "Ya know, I've always wanted to understand women. What are thinking about when they disagree with what seem to be logical arguments, why can't they ever forget about things that bug them, what do they mean when ask them how they are and they say "fine", what.....

The genie interrupts him at this point.

"That bridge" he says, "would you like 4 lanes or 6?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    Good ones!

OK. A guy finds an old lamp washed ashore in Frisco, rubs it, and a genie pops out. "I'll grant you one wish", he says.

The guys says, "you know, I've always loved traveling to Hawaii and I love to drive. I'd like a bridge built from here that extends over to the islands."

The genie looks at him incredulously. "Do you know what's involved in that kind of engineering feat? I don't know if there's enough steel in the world. Placing all those pilings deep in the ocean is a huge job. Maintenance will be bitch, etc. etc. Do you possibly have another wish you could go with?"

The guy thinks a minute and says, "Ya know, I've always wanted to understand women. What are thinking about when they disagree with what seem to be logical arguments, why can't they ever forget about things that bug them, what do they mean when ask them how they are and they say "fine", what.....

Why they hold those grudges for like 15 years, dang let it go.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    Good ones!

Any female members of the board have a joke to share? Men bashing should definitely get equal time, but then again, we're such easy targets.....

Here's a funny joke I heard...

Once, Ben Roethlisberger walked into a bar. Three hours later he walked out. And he didn't rape anyone the entire time.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid