Forget team edward vs team jacob

Were talking Team Cundiff Vs Team Graham. Lets pick sides and hash it out. I for one am Team Cundiff! let this guy get a whole season to show his worth!(But seriously let the better kicker win i think we can all agree on that.)

Re: Forget team edward vs team jacob

Dude, did you seriously just compare football to twilight?

Hang your head in shame!

Go to the corner and prepare to have celery thrown at you! :celery

;)
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

Blog Entries

Yeah, Twilight reference does not mix with football...10 yard penalty, repeat 1st down!

I think I'm pulling for Shayne Graham. Cundiff was a great kicker, and I got no beef with him, but Graham has had a longer and more proven career. Plus, he's a former Bengal, so it'd be nice to see him knock a FG to beat them in a game.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Graham is a legit kicker. But his non-clutchiness at the end of last season worries me. Still, I'd probably feel safer with him booting it at crunch time than Cundiff.

Cundiff for me until he proves he can't kick. He did nothing to warrant needing to bring in competition AFAIAK.

Jesus Christ you have no idea how relieved I am that I read the title of this thread and thought "Who the eff are Edward and Jacob???"

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

I was trying to be tongue in cheek...my bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    Jesus Christ you have no idea how relieved I am that I read the title of this thread and thought "Who the eff are Edward and Jacob???"
    I couldn't think of who either player was. A position battle I hadn't read about? Backup scrubs looking for the spot at 4th safety?

Then a moment of relief, followed by a moment of pride, when I realized what it was about. I would never ever have guessed.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post

- C -
    I wish I could have said that, my wife is a fanatic and it's all I hear about these days. Please bring on some football!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Graham is a legit kicker. But his non-clutchiness at the end of last season worries me. Still, I'd probably feel safer with him booting it at crunch time than Cundiff.

"Non-clutchiness". I like that word. Sounds like something I might've come up with myself. Thanks, it has just been added to my own personal sports lexicon.

As to Cundiff vs. Graham, I don't really care. Let the best man in camp win the competition!