Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Our Favorite Ref Crew at it again

Well at least they lost. Snyder brings the bad karma on himself by acting like a self-important, small-dicked little jackass all the time. Remember as soon as the cameras had shown him whooping and hollering after the Slurs had gone 10-0 up on us back in '04, Ed forced that fumble and within about 10 minutes we were up 14-10? Hilariously the camera then showed him sinking into his chair with a definite bottom lip wobble.

What goes around comes around you little bastard!

I tried to find out if the league announces the officiating crews before time, but for perhaps obvious reasons it doesn't look like they do. I did find this info, which includes a little bio on our "Hero".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NFL_officiating_crew

Yeah if the league did that they would be "marked" so to speak and fans would harass them and seek them out before the game.I honestly dont see what would be wrong with that but thats just me.

Her is an interesting quote on Carey.

Of all the active referees in the NFL, Carey has ejected the most players
    :grbac:

And here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Ca...ll_official%29
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Quote Originally Posted by losac

Made me so mad seeing that little squirt up there cheering like a goof and signalling incomplete pass. The guy has no class and does not conduct himself like a professional at all. I wish they'd have shown him after Hall shanked the game-tying field goal at the end.

Also, the alliance with Cruise is yet another reason to hate him.
    I disagree! I don't like Snyder at all, but there isn't anything wrong with him celebrating and BEING A FAN of his team. Hell, more owners should be like that. You think the players don't like seeing their owner excited when they make big plays? Having said that I could have done without seeing him and Cruise for half the game.

Anyway, one thing I noticed is that Sean Taylor (much like Roy Williams) is never going to be among the elite if he can't stop with the boneheaded penalties. He seems to be good for a 15 yarder at least once every game.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    Why is it the networks all show Snyder on TV, few other owners get on TV and none get as much time as this little knob.
    I agree, but I think in this particular case, it was ESPN wanting to constantly show us Tom Cruise, and Katie, and Jamie, and any other celebrity they could find. But the point remains the same -- WHO CARES? We're trying to watch a football game, we don't care who little Danny is entertaining.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I guess Tom Cruise was bad luck for the Skins.
    So I guess that means the chances of the Deadskins winning the superbowl this year,is Mission Impossible.;)
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.