1. Mariners Could Clinch a Playoff Spot This Weekend

Hey Mariner Fans!

Steve McNelly here, the play-by-play man for all the away broadcasts for your UNDEFEATED Baltimore Mariners!

What a great season we've had so far! I have a pleasure calling each and every win on the road this season with my broadcast partner, John Wolfe.

This weekend, we will be on a bye week, but that doesn't mean you can't still be excited for the games this weekend.

Believe it or not, the Baltimore Mariners can clinch a playoff spot this weekend! It's true, they don't even have to play!

The Reading Express (5-5) take on the Harrisburg Stampede (6-2) this Saturday night, and if the Express can defeat the Stampede, the Mariners will clinch their second straight playoff spot!

If that does not happen, fear not, the Mariners can still clinch with a win on May 29th against the Richmond Raiders at the Richmond Coliseum.

Go to our website, baltimoremariners.com, for the link to listen to all of our away broadcasts! GO MARINERS!!

Re: Mariners Could Clinch a Playoff Spot This Weekend

Steve ... Welcome to the boards !!! I sure would like to see the clinch this weekend, however I just hope we can get that 10-0 record next week!!!!

You are the best Juggs and Sack talk in Baltimore !! LOL (Folks if you do not understand that ..... listen to the away games online and join the live chat during the broadcast)

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    Steve ... Welcome to the boards !!! I sure would like to see the clinch this weekend, however I just hope we can get that 10-0 record next week!!!!

You are the best Juggs and Sack talk in Baltimore !! LOL (Folks if you do not understand that ..... listen to the away games online and join the live chat during the broadcast)

Hehe.. he said Sack.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Can't Wait to see the Mariners go 10-0 this weekend. Let's Go Mariners
    I need a smiley thats beating on a bucket this is close though

:hammer:

:hammer:

XM I said Sack and Juggs LOL hehehehe

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014