Thumbs up Mariners foil fayetteville upset attempt

Nemeth Tosses Six TDs in Win, Stokes Tallies Career Best Receiving Numbers

FAYETTEVILLE, NC (May 13, 2010) – The Baltimore Mariners tied the American Indoor Football Association (AIFA) record for best start in league history by running their record to 9-0 by defeating the Fayetteville Guard 63-34. E.J. Nemeth tossed six touchdowns, three to Scorpio Brown and three to Aaron Yarbough, and Isaiah Grier had three rushing touchdowns to lead the Mariners to victory.

Do you have a Mariners' experience?

Tell us why this is a great "appetizer" to hold you over to Ravens Training Camp...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Mariners foil fayetteville upset attempt

This was a pretty good game. Went down to Fayetteville NC to watch it with some friends. This Team is awesome Been there since Game 1 Three years ago hope more fans can come check it out. I know you will get hooked.

3. Re: Mariners foil fayetteville upset attempt

As a proud member of the broadcast team for the Baltimore Mariners, I have had the pleasure of calling each and every win during this magical season. However, there was one game where I was a fan and not on the broadcast position that sticks out in my mind.

The Mariners went up 49-45 thanks to a J.R. Cipra field goal and and uno with just under 2 minutes to play in the 4th quarter against the Richmond Raiders. Richmond started on their own five yard line and before you knew it, they were at OUR own one yard line with under a minute left to play in the game. All the Raiders had to do was just lean forward and re-take the lead. However, the Mariners defense held strong and stopped the Radiers efforts on 4th and goal. The 1st Mariner Arena ERUPTED as the Mariners remained undefeated with an emotional win.

If you have not experience the exciting action of Baltimore Mariners football, you are missing out. Come down to the Arena for one of our remaining three homes games left in the regular season!

TL ... Thank You for the Mariners Section!!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

This is great!! Thanks for a forum!!

I went to the last home game with my Father In Law against Harrisburg and we had a great time... I'll definitely be attending the next game with my Dad and my Brother In Law.. I highly recommend the experience to anyone. It definitely quells your football fix during the off season.. And as Tony aluded to, the Mariners are a great team unlike the bums at the Warehouse.

Calling out Sports Steve and his wingman Bear....

I thought you guys were Mariner Maniacs...

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Gotta grab some of their swag the next time I'm in town...Sounds like another fine addition to the legendary legacy of Baltimore Football!

Yeah were is Sports Steve???? LOL

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014