A tiny sliver of respect

I know he is just an "analyst" but I probably respect Jaws' opinion more than any of the other talking heads, because he actually watches film and doesnt just run his mouth not knowing what he is talking about.I heard him on Sporting news radio national show last week and they asked him what team he is really high on that may be under the radar,and he was GUSHING about the Ravens.
    The highlights are about to come on NFL Primetime and I know he is going to be talking us up,eventually that is because they probably wont show the Ravens highlights until the show is almost over.Its good to hear though that at least someone is giving us some respect,and this was before the game at Tampa so he saw it this preseason and in camp.

Re: A tiny sliver of respect

Plus he does the Bucs pre seasons games.
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Michael Irvin had us ranked at #1 on his top 5 teams.

It was crazy the ravens were in all 3 of their lists, and all 3 lists top consisted of the ravens, steelers, and bengals.

everyone is finally noticing what we have all been saying all year that the afc north kicks ass.

f**k the nfc east. NFC east=j.v. compared to our division

Yeah I saw that on MNC,I was like damnnnn......#1!Dont know if you caught it but Jaws broke down a series of plays in which he was pointing out how Ngata was occupying blockers and was freeing up the LB's to make all those plays.Also was talking about Heap and showed that on 3rd and 15 that Mason caught how McNair threw in between 6 defenders.
    Last edited by 52decleetzu; 09-11-2006 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587
    Michael Irvin had us ranked at #1 on his top 5 teams.

It was crazy the ravens were in all 3 of their lists, and all 3 lists top consisted of the ravens, steelers, and bengals.

everyone is finally noticing what we have all been saying all year that the afc north kicks ass.

f**k the nfc east. NFC east=j.v. compared to our division

If the Ravens, Bengals or Steelers were in the NFC East they'd win the division hands down.