Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sun:Porter lobbying Ravens

"Some of you people are ridiculous."

Yup . . . but that's just who I am. And, believe it or not . . . when Kordell did his punting schtick, I politely clapped. I'm a petty, petty girl :D
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Kordell and Porter are apples and oranges.

Kordell was never really a prick about anything. He was never really a cheapshot artist. he wasn't a loudmouth. Apples and Oranges my friend.

It wasn't that hard to thing about Kordell starting here, let alone his being a backup at #2 or #3 on the depth chart.

Porter is an ass, a loudmouth cheapshot artist who has said many times how much he hates the Ravens. He recently tried to gouge Jamal's eye out. He helped injure heap out of the '04 campaign which probably stunted Boller's development. he got shot in the ass. And, he's not really that great of a LB.

No way we sign porter after we re-signed JJ, and no way I'd cheer for Porter for making any plays for the Ravens.

Drew F. opined this morning that, given Porter's salary requirements, it's not likely we'd be able to bring him here anyway. He'd been making $5m a year.

Drew suggested he wouldn't take a pay cut. I'm not sure I agree with *that*, it's not like Porter, after a relatively weak '06 season and being unemployed, is in a position to make great demands, but even so, I don't see us putting even $3.5m/year plus some signing bonus toward another linebacker right now.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

It wasn't that hard to thing about Kordell starting here, let alone his being a backup at #2 or #3 on the depth chart.
    T what were you saying, dont you and CBD agree on almost everything?

Porter is an ass, a loudmouth cheapshot artist who has said many times how much he hates the Ravens. He recently tried to gouge Jamal's eye out. He helped injure heap out of the '04 campaign which probably stunted Boller's development. he got shot in the ass. And, he's not really that great of a LB.
    True stuff right there but when you put on a home team uniform all that goes down the tubes, quick in a hurry.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Porter is way overrated brothers.....let some other foolish team overpay for him...not us....right player, right price and he is wrong wrong wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by ladyraven127 View Post
    I do not want Bullet Ass anywhere near Baltimore. Can any of you SERIOUSLY imagine cheering for him if he were playing for the Ravens? Seriously . . . blech :bag:
    No one could have said it any better!

Billick & Ozzie (& Ray) have long memories, there is no way that this punk ends up on our team.

Rack LR127 :bag: 69,998

I'll stand by what I said RF2K. Laugh maybe. Cheer? NEVER
    SS

8. Re: Sun:Porter lobbying Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    Caps Are Located To The Left On Your Keyboard...its Pointless>>>to The Best Of My Knowledge There Are No People With Serious Vision Problems On The Board
    DO YOU HAVE A CAPITAL LETTER PHOBIA??? GET OVER IT NURSE

So much yelling... can't we all get along?

We're not Steelers or Raiders fans ya know. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Some of you people are ridiculous.
    Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one. Just some opinions are bigger then others!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!