Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Trip 2010 prospects

Gordon looks like he may cop lucky with actually seeing a game on his trip.

For Tania and I it's not looking so good at the moment. The Ravens schedule is a killer for us. Not only are the Ravens away for most of September, but the home opener is the Clowns :grbac:

The Denver game is out for as my parents are away.

Then it's the Bills :grbac: or the Dolphins in November. Tania is a warm weather girl.

2011 anyone?
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

Re: Trip 2010 prospects

If any of the locals are interested in a road trip to the Jets, Gordon and I will be going with the women. We have 4 seats in Upper Prime Section 337/Row 3 for $223 each. Got these off Stubhub.
    I thought this was a steal for the new stadium.

Gordon was saved by the legend that is Toe, I'd be unable to get to any game this year if he wasn't kind enough to offer to drive us up.

He's definately owed a few from me!

TOE Well done.

Hey don't forget I almost had to get on a plane to London without a Giants/Dolphins ticket. That would sucked flying over not knowing if I was going to see the game. Dave and the UK Ravens took care of me.

I want to make sure Katie is able to sleep the next 5 months and not worrying about a football trip with no football game.

Long time lurker, first time poster... Planning our 3rd annual trip this year (cheated last year and went to Ravens @ Pats!).. looking at schedule, Broncos @ Ravens followed by Vikes @ Jets on the Monday night looks doable...

Nice too have anyone new on board. Could I assume that as a long-time lurker that you pretty much know who we are and what we are about?

Really excited for this trip. Katie finished her final essay for uni today so she's starting looking ahead now too. I think we're going to go to the Morgan State @ Maryland game on the Saturday. If you're up for it Toe there's a free ticket in it for you. If not we'll get the train as it's not too difficult to get to that way, just an offer for you. Can't wait for the road trip to the Jets game. And to be honest I can't wait to take pelters from the Jets fans for 3 hours before leaving the stadium with a smug grin after we whoop them!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    Nice too have anyone new on board. Could I assume that as a long-time lurker that you pretty much know who we are and what we are about?
    Well, read the celery thread with interest last year! Last time in Baltimore went to the Skins night game (Dec '08),, coldest night of my life! Fingers crossed for better weather this year...

Quote Originally Posted by cb99 View Post
    Well, read the celery thread with interest last year! Last time in Baltimore went to the Skins night game (Dec '08),, coldest night of my life! Fingers crossed for better weather this year...
    I was at that game as well (and the Steelers game the week after, but we'll gloss over that one) and hell yes it was damned cold. I was glad for one of the tailgaters bringing along a propane heater & fire pit for the tailgate, never been colder in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by cb99 View Post
    With only two posts you've got quite a pedigee of games you've been to.
    As they say at football games "Who are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    I was at that game as well (and the Steelers game the week after, but we'll gloss over that one) and hell yes it was damned cold. I was glad for one of the tailgaters bringing along a propane heater & fire pit for the tailgate, never been colder in my life.
    Wow,, back to back games, I'd never get away with that! Our Modus operandi is 4/5 night trips and cram as much in as possible! 2008 trip went to Army Navy in Philly the day before, last year managed 5 games in 5 days in Boston!

This year is a work in progress..