Kicking dirt on Roethlisberger

I'm sure some of you have seen it already but here's a blog post at Yahoo Sports about how worthless a human being Ben Roethlisberger is.

Normally I wouldn't care for kicking a man when he's down, but I do make exceptions.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Re: Kicking dirt on Roethlisberger

I had been hearing about that stuff for the last couple years from friends and family in the 'Burgh.

I know Houston has mentioned it on here too, but it was interesting to see it in print. Just a blog entry, but on Yahoo Sports it's worth noting.

I have a sudden very slight twinge of regret that I thought Hines Ward was an asshole for throwing Roethlisberger under the bus last year. Then I remembered it's Hines Ward & the twinge went right away.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Thumbs down Re: Kicking dirt on Roethlisberger

Maybe this is just a mountain-out-of-a-molehill thing that surfaces now because it's convenient and fits the "Roethlisberger as dirtball" narrative.

Sleezeball gets 4 weeks off after good behavior. No trade because no other NFL team wants N.O.W. protestors at games, and the high & mighty, ethical Stillers owners won't just cut him w/o compensation -- regardless of the media spin.

Unless the girl comes out of hiding to tell her story, I think this is the end of the tale. (Until the N.O.W. protestors show up in Pittsburgh in October) Good thing: it's getting tiresome now.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I know Houston has mentioned it on here too, but it was interesting to see it in print. Just a blog entry, but on Yahoo Sports it's worth noting
    Here is the Outside the Lines segment on which the blog entry was based.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=513...goryid=3286128