Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: When This Guy is Drafted

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    It's not about the round he's drafted in. It's the double standard that someone can say that he can't be a good RB because he's white. If that was said about a black guy the person saying it would be fired.

And yes I will buy his jersey because he's white...
    Did someone in the NFL say this about the guy?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    That he loves him some Superman? C'mon RockGod! That guy's awesome! Not like that asshole Clark Kent. I was talking to Kent the other day in downtown Metropolis when all of the sudden a giant robot started tearing the tops off buildings and shooting lasers out of its eyes. I turn to Clark to make sure he's ok so we can both get away and that douche is just gone man. Didn't wait for me or anything.

In fact that cowardly son of a bitch didn't even have the stones to show his face until after Superman had stopped the monster, tossed its deactivated shell into orbit, and had flown off. I was all like "Oh man you just missed the most amazing thing... also way to abandon me!"

And you know what that smug asshole did? He just said "Oh effo, I was closer than you think the whole time!" and then winked at me! Like I'm supposed to be impressed that he found a close hiding spot when a giant murder-bot is bearing down on me.

Christ what an asshole.

effo you are the single most funny poster on this board.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Did someone in the NFL say this about the guy?
    NOPE

Blog Entries

Ha! Now that the draft is over we know the real reason his stock was dropping:

medical reports, which of course are closed and teams are not supposed to leak. But when his stock was plunging out of the first round, seemingly for no reason, Mike Silver just jumped on the Racism Bus and consequently sent the militia set into a tizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    This is all I need to know about you...
    What, that I have a Homer Simpson quote in my signature? Sure tells you a whole lot about me. Not only are you a racist, you are also a Simpsonist.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

That he loves him some Superman? C'mon RockGod! That guy's awesome! Not like that asshole Clark Kent. I was talking to Kent the other day in downtown Metropolis when all of the sudden a giant robot started tearing the tops off buildings and shooting lasers out of its eyes. I turn to Clark to make sure he's ok so we can both get away and that douche is just gone man. Didn't wait for me or anything.

In fact that cowardly son of a bitch didn't even have the stones to show his face until after Superman had stopped the monster, tossed its deactivated shell into orbit, and had flown off. I was all like "Oh man you just missed the most amazing thing... also way to abandon me!"

And you know what that smug asshole did? He just said "Oh effo, I was closer than you think the whole time!" and then winked at me! Like I'm supposed to be impressed that he found a close hiding spot when a giant murder-bot is bearing down on me.

Christ what an asshole.

This post should be put in the 24x7 hall of fame of post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post

This post should be put in the 24x7 hall of fame of post.
    Wow. In my haste to respond to RockGod, I totally blew past effo's response. And I thought I was being clever calling RG a "Simpsonist". Had I read ef's response, I would have not even replied. As far as putting his post in the 24x7 H.O.F., I say take it one step further and put him in the Ravens Ring of Honor... right next to Earnest Byner.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Dave, somebody hacked your account and did something goofy with your avatar. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Christ what an asshole.
    RockGod = Pwned

Well done, Sir. Not bad for a liberal. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Dave, somebody hacked your account and did something goofy with your avatar. :)
    Yeah. I am thinking about changing it. I just wanted to see if the animated gif would work. The answer is yes. It does.