Thread: Parking!

1. Talking Parking!

So i am new to this page, but also woulod like to know how to find season parking. I just purchased season tickets for 4 of us and well obviously no lots have availablitity!

Can anyone help??

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by cpolansky; 04-23-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Re: Parking!

Quote Originally Posted by cpolansky View Post
    So i am new to this page, but also woulod like to know how to find season parking. I just purchased season tickets for 4 of us and well obviously no lots have availablitity!

Can anyone help??

Thanks
    Depending on what your pregame plans are such as desire to tailgate and so on, you could, as we do, park at a lightrail lot for free and ride the lightrail into the stadium for about 3 bucks a person.

There are lots around for about $40 a day which drives the gameday price a bit high for my liking. Lightrail is hit or miss. Last year it was more efficient than ever so I hope that is the trend. There are tricks of the trade though which will add to the experience of efficiency for the user.

3. Re: Parking!

Hope this helps, space is limited but LOT2 is a great place to park and is very close to the stadium.

http://ravensclosestparking.com/

Wink Re: Parking!

If you can get into Lot 2, take it -- as long as you are OK with hiking the Ostend Street Bridge.

Our group has leased the private lot behind Lot 2, which is called Lot 2R (but no one knows that except me). While we have all 20 spaces committed, currently we have two spots not paid for, with the final two payments due within a month. I could put you on standby to see what transpires - send me a PM if you are interested.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Parking!

There's a ton of cash lots around Ostend Street that you can get into on game day. Price is around $30-$45 depending on how far away from the stadium.