Thread: Perrish Cox

Perrish Cox

This is the guy I want in the first round. Size, speed, great man coverage, can tackle, and runs back kicks,(stillthink we're weak to adequate there.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma_n9K3stn8

Also want DE/DT Tyson Alualu or DE Cory Wooton in the second, and TE Tony Moeaki in the fifth.

Re: Perrish Cox

That just silly... guy is a predicted 3rd-4th rounder on most sites. The highest I saw him rated was mid 2nd.

Plus he's a zone corner... so he'd be a monumental reach AND doesn't fit our scheme.

Plus he has major character concerns.

Pass.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I wasnt very impressed with his highlight films. there were a lot of horrible throws from QBs and a couple returns where the kicker made the tackle

I think he would be a good 3rd round pick if we had one, but I would put him behind a lot of the other CB prospects. He has potential but does not look great or have insane mesurables. I would rather get a guy like Carrol from MD or the guy from Miami in the 5th than trade into the 3rd for Cox.

:T2: