Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pashos Leaving

Re: Pashos Leaving

I am not that broken up about losing Pashos. For starters, as good as he played last season, it could have been solely because it was a contract year. Pashos is this year's Kemo and Kemo did squat with the Panthers.

This also indicates that the Ravens will be OL strong with this draft. I see us coming out of this draft with three OL: Two OTs and an interior OL.

I am getting the vibe that Justin Blalock (who can play tackle and guard) will be our first pick. Blalock will probably challenge for the RT position with Adam Terry.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Again, losing guys in free agency is part of the cycle of football. The Ravens will find replacements and they will grow into their roles. Tony Pashos was a much improved player, but I think he will be overvalued in the marketplace, just like A.D. will be. This year's class of free agents are way overratted (except for AD). I am looking forward to overhauling this "O" line, to get younger, faster and better at run blocking. A new face at running back would also be nice.

rumor has AD getting 18-19 million signing bonus. Holy hell.

Pashos might get 10, deilman is a guard and is rumored to get $12.

Talk about overpriced.

I am sorry to see Pashos leave, he was a good pass blocker. Not great in the run however. I have faith that Oz will find us a solution, and we won't have to settle for a one dimensional lineman... At least I hope so.

This is how it is going to be every year guys and gals if the Ravens are serious about following the Pat's blueprint. I take my hat off to them for havin the courage to let these home town favorites leave instead of motgaging the future to sign them.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

hey, I am no longer a Newbie either!!! YAY indeed.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Do not expect to see Terry at right tackle. He is a L E F T tackle, and I think potentially a good one.

Joe Staley in the first round is the way to go (if he lasts till our pick) Now we need Staley more than ever, but it is no longer a nice addition, it has become a necessity. Staley can also play the left side if gods forbid, J.O. retires and Terry goes down.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM