Steeler Fans Are Worried About Us

http://mb29.scout.com/fsteelersfrm51...tart=1&stop=20

I agree that if things remain as they were week one for both teams, Ravens/Steelers 2006 are going to be two games worth the price of admission.

Meanwhile, over at Stain City, on the Browns board, there is a mass suicide alert happening over there. I mean a total Chernobyl meltdown.
    Last edited by PurpleRulz; 09-10-2006 at 09:38 PM.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Steeler Fans Are Worried About Us

Shitsburg or Bunghole fans did not like seeing the way we played today that for sure! It's going to be a fun season!!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Meanwhile, over at Stain City, on the Browns board, there is a mass suicide alert happening over there. I mean a total Chernobyl meltdown.
    I really have never been able to figure out the clownies. Before this week, many of them wer epredicting a 9-7 or better season. They talked about New Orleans like they were Northern Illinois or some tune up squad. Needless to say, predictions over there are shrinking like the nads of those bozos that jump in the bay in January.

Steeler fans should be concerned. They didn't look like world beaters last Thursday.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

They better worry. If yesterday was anyway this team is going to play.

AFCN will be the toughest division this year. Glad to see we're getting a little respect again instead of the usual Ray/McNair are old and washed-up crap.

I thought Pittsburgh looked pretty good on Thursday. Regardless, it's not how you start but how you finish, and they'll be tough to beat all season long.

I think there's very little to separate us, Cincy and Pittsburgh. I know now that we can compete with and beat both of them, but this is going to be an EXTREMELY tough division. 11-5 will be a minium requirement.

Funny how Cleveland fans continue to be blind-sided by their annual sucktitude.

Oh, man....you got to go to the Browns message boards. I think it's mass suicide in Turdland this morning!!

A couple of the Steeler fans are saying their win was more impressive because they did it with a backup QB and Simms is horrible.

They are truly delusional. We beat a playoff team in their stadium. Pittsburgh didn't exactly dominate Miami for most of the game, and it was at home.

Quote Originally Posted by 52RAYVENS
    Shitsburg or Bunghole fans did not like seeing the way we played today that for sure! It's going to be a fun season!!

Steelers here we come. Hope you're ready because we will be.

Not that I really care what other fans think, but it's kind of funny to read another team's board and see them acknowledge the resurgence of the Purple Pain Defense...LOL...

Ready or not, here comes the PAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by losac
    A couple of the Steeler fans are saying their win was more impressive because they did it with a backup QB and Simms is horrible.

The truly funny thing is that a lot of people were saying that Simms was good before the game and now all of the sudden he sucks. If the Ravens beat the Colts tomorrow, Steeler fans would say it didn't mean $hit because Manning sucks. I didn't really think Simms was all that good to begin with, but thats hardly the point.