Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: OT - Clean off your vehicles - Snow

If you NEGLECT to remove ice from your vehicle, and someone witnesses that ice causing an accident, YOU will be the one held responsible for that accident.

Your god can't save you now!

I almost got killed by a dumbass like you who thinks the world revolves around them, and they make no effort to live their life thinking of others.
    Scott guys like you, in your pick up trucks, always seem to be bitching about something...either about Nascar or about scratches and nicks to your over hyped, fuel guzzling vehicles.

Here's some free advice. If you are worried about a car with snow or Ice on it, don't follow behind it. If you are forced to be behind a person who didnt clean the roof of his car, Leave some room, I would give it a 4 Mississippi Count. Better yet try not to go 75 MPH or speed. You need to be more careful and stop blaming your accidents on other people.

I can assure you that if the built up snow and ice on your roof comes my way going down the road, I'm going to be that somebody.

You can bank on it!!
    CBD, you were saying about something about being a tough guy.

And people get killed by snow and ice flying off of vehicles. If you think it is fine to just drive down the road with snow and ice flying you are nuts.
    OMG now we are talking about people dying because of snow not being removed from the roof of a car? WTF? It's just f*&king snow.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by ravensscott57 View Post
    Hey idiotraven... I mean crazyraven, does this picture of my truck look like an "exageration"? I almost got killed by a dumbass like you who thinks the world revolves around them, and they make no effort to live their life thinking of others. It would be impossible to be as stupid as you are, so I can only assume you're just trying to stir up the board during the predraft lull...

Link to Pictures
    http://ravensscott57.blogspot.com/
    Damn..that's some serious damage there. Hopefully you personnelly didn't get hurt.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Scott guys like you, in your pick up trucks, always seem to be bitching about something...either about Nascar or about scratches and nicks to your over hyped, fuel guzzling vehicles.

Here's some free advice. If you are worried about a car with snow or Ice on it, don't follow behind it. If you are forced to be behind a person who didnt clean the roof of his car, Leave some room, I would give it a 4 Mississippi Count. Better yet try not to go 75 MPH or speed. You need to be more careful and stop blaming your accidents on other people.

OMG now we are talking about people dying because of snow not being removed from the roof of a car? WTF? It's just f*&king snow.
    :grbac: :insane: :grbac: :insane: :grbac: :insane: :grbac: :insane: :grbac: :insane: :grbac: :insane:
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

It must be the off-season.

CrazyRaven is displaying strong troll-like tendencies. Inflammatory, clearly irrational, not responding to reason, using needlessly strong language.

I'm not sure what could bring out troll-like behavior in a non-troll, but may I humbly suggest, considering CrazyRaven is walking like a troll, and quacking like a troll, we ignore him like a troll.

:2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Guys like me in my pickup truck? I'd love to say something about how proud everyone is on this board that you graduated last week to be the chief fry guy at Mickey D's but I'll refrain.... woops...

I fail to see how going 55 in the slow lane and being hit by ice from a car in the fast lane has anything to do with leaving someone room. As I stated, obviously you are too stupid to grasp the concept.

Remember... 2 shakes of the shaker applied in a Z pattern. (also free advice).

CR, you can't be serious about this! Hopefully you are just being antagonistic just to cause a rise from the masses.

I once was driving on a clear highway, 4 days after a snowstorm, on a 40 degree sunny day, doing 55-60 mph in the slow lane, when a van with about 6 inches of snow on top went flying by in the fast lane...remember, that's two lanes away from where my vehicle was....when a huge pile of snow from his roof flew off and landed smack dab in the middle of my windshield. It was like going suddenly blind...thank God my wipers worked well and I was able to quickly clear off the snow....if that had been ice or heavier snow, or if it had been colder, or my wipers not functioned, I could have had a serious or deadly accident.

And Finally.
    Take time to remove all ice and snow from your car, concentrating on the windows, wipers, mirrors and lights. To reduce the chance of snow flying off your vehicle while driving, remove snow and ice from the front grill, hood and roof. Good visibility is essential for a safe journey. You need to see and be seen by others.

We ain't making this shit up!

http://www.sha.state.md.us/SHAServic.../survival2.asp
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

You're as stupis as a Steeler fan.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    Hopefully you are just being antagonistic just to cause a rise from the masses.
    i.e., trolling. :troll:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

We had three mornings of snow flurries this year.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock