1. The Shape of Things to Come???

What a game today If this is just a glimpse of what is yet to come, we're in for a WILD ride this year:D Steve McNair still doesn't know the whole offense and when he really gets it down, watch out ! We could be very dangerous!!! I am in awe Can anyone get the tape of BIG BOY NGATA running the rock down the sideline??? THAT WAS A HOOT
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 09-10-2006 at 09:13 PM.

Re: The Shape of Things to Come???

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot Ravenator
    What a game today If this is just a glimpse of what is yet to come, we're in for a WILD ride this year:D Steve McNair still doesn't know the whole offense and when he really gets it down, watch out ! We could be very dangerous!!! I am in awe Can anyone get the tape of BIG BOY NGATA running the rock down the sideline??? THAT WAS A HOOT

A poster on the Steeler board asked which AFC North team they should be concerned with, and most said the Ravens.

I think the AFC North will be interesting.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

this sets things up beautifully for us imho, lets see how the Raiders game goes, and then the Browns, who knows after the Bolts game Oct 1 we could be 4-0 (shhhhh.....not to loud though)

Not counting the Ravens before they are hatched, one week at a time....

EXACTLY.....ONE GAME AT A TIME. Ithink they'll be extremely fired up for Oakland. I just hope they don't lay a turd in Cleveland like they've done the past couple of times

Don't think we have to worry about them laying down. There are too many Vets who want a real chance at that ring.