Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Was Anyone Else ROTFL At Ngata's INT? Randoms

Also lmao.....If you see the replay, just as he stepped out of bounds (good thing the price of gas is down!!) , the whole pile fell down in front of him!!
    OPEN FIELD,BABY,BABY

That was hilarious. As far as him cutting back to evade anyone, that would be like the Queen Mary 2 stopping on a dime.

3. Re: Was Anyone Else ROTFL At Ngata's INT? Randoms

LOL that was a good run...I still cant see him cutting back and running it into the endzone though. The guys 340lbs he just ran 60 yards in extreme heat...If I was that heavy and had run that far I would of collapsed and shit myself on the 30 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRaven
    LOL that was a good run...I still cant see him cutting back and running it into the endzone though. The guys 340lbs he just ran 60 yards in extreme heat...If I was that heavy and had run that far I would of collapsed and shit myself on the 30 yard line.
    seriously...and after all that he still looked less winded the Jamal after a 6 yard scamper.

5. Re: Was Anyone Else ROTFL At Ngata's INT? Randoms

Quote Originally Posted by Mobtown
    seriously...and after all that he still looked less winded the Jamal after a 6 yard scamper.
    I know...I forget where I read it...but I heard jamal is a smoker

The big boy could have walked that baby into the endzone untouched,but if you read his comments after the game he said he has never run that far in his life,and his legs were burning so I think he was just gassed.oh well it was still a nice way to start off in your first game in the league,most DT's never get a pick in their career!

I hope the rook has many more, and if they aren't TD's, oh well.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard! He was almost as fast as Dawn Landry. It was too funny! I'll never forget that!