Thread: Quinn Gray

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quinn Gray

Quinn Gray is a third string quarterback on the Jacksonville Jaguars. He's going into free agency after refusing to sign a tender because he's tired of waiting for a shot at the starting QB job...which based on practice, pre-season and limited regular season he at the very least deserves.

This is his NFL stat sheet for less than 3 quarters of playing time:

CP/AT YDS PCT.YPA TD INT SK RATING
    21/36 266 58.3 7.39 2 000 02 100.00

He has also rushed 5 times for 27 yards and 2 TD's. I hope somebody up there is paying attention...35 minutes of playing time and 4 touchdowns. Somebody must be paying attention, somewhere. The Jaguars want him back, but Gray wants to at least compete for a starting job. He will somewhere...I hope it's Baltimore.

Gray is 6'3" 246 pounds has speed, quickness, and is a prototypical pocket passer. In the World League in 2003 he started the season second string and ended up guiding Frankfurt to the title while throwing 11 touchdowns, throwing for 1100 yards and a QB rating of 86.1. He's gotten better over the past 3 years, but the Jaguars are going with Leftwiche, and Gray wants a chance before his 30th birthday in May, 2009 of being a starter in the NFL.

I don't post here often, but I'm hoping someone in the Ravens front office gives this guy a chance.
    Last edited by Ptbnl; 02-27-2007 at 11:39 PM.