Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's official

Re: It's official

Yup, it's also pretty official that the entire league just got put on notice.

We are not to be taken lightly!!:hammer:

Pretty freakin' sweat watching Marino, Sharp and Boomer have to eat crow at the end.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Yes the monkey is off our back. This was a total win for both the offense and defense. Any of you who thought Ray Lewis was done watch the game films he was all over the field. We will now will go 4-0 to open the season. Steve McNair was in total control and C Mac is back.

See you at M&T Bank next week

YEAH!!!!! I knowwe'll be alright next week;) . I just hope after the possible 2-0 start, we don't lay a turd in Cleveland:grbac:

No promises, but I will try like hell tonight and/or tomorrow to get the clips up for everyone. I even missed Ngata's run and the late touchdown so I want to see them myself.

NAGATA.....RUNNIN', STUMBLIN', BUMBLIN'.....It was great but funny as hell!!!

Any of you who thought Ray Lewis was done watch the game films he was all over the field.
    Actually all of our linebackers were all over the field today. According to NFL.com's box score Ray had 7 tackles and a sack, AD had 6 tackles and 1 assist, and Bart Scott had 5 tackles and 2 sacks. If Bart Scott plays each game this year like he did today he'll be going to the pro bowl.

Also, can't wait to see Pittman get ......JACKED UP...... tomorrow on monday night countdown.

Gotta love playing in "Raven" James Stadium!!!

Crow, I thought I didn't have a life.

Glad you noticed it DrunK...wonder if anyone else did

Make sure to hit the scales on my post and give some rep damnit!
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

Just an update. Tonight at 3:30am the "Short Cut" game records from DirecTV. It will be easier for me to make clips from that. So tomorrow I can work on that.