02-26-2007, 05:35 PM #25
Your list could be skewed, if Mcalister got a 65 or 70 yard PI penalty then that could account for most of it.
I think for you to say he isn't one of the elite is blasphemy
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM #26
UK, normally your word is gold but I stand by my comment. Perhaps it's debatable but I saw a lot of those guys play this year and I'd take CMac over pretty much anyone but Champ Bailey.Festivus
His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.
02-26-2007, 06:50 PM #27
Of those I listed, Bailey and Asomogha I'd definately, absolutely take over CMac this year. The others would be a toss up with me leaning towards all bar Clements, over CMac due to superior speed. With hindsight Clements wasn't that great this year, but he will apparently be the subject of a bidding war between the Redskins and the Giants this off-season.
02-26-2007, 10:25 PM #28
I didn't mean to be short before, I was rushing.
1. CMac plays physical in his support of the run.
2. CMac, more then ever in his career, appears always to be in the right place at the right time.
3. Opposing qb's/oc's appear to avoid challenging him.
4. CMac has stopped acting like an idiot, notwithstanding ravcol's assertion to the contrary.
Really, I think 3 says it all. If I'm wrong about that, let me know. Champ Bailey ain't no spring chicken either, I don't think.
Whatcha gonna do with your .sig, UK?
02-27-2007, 05:28 AM #29
2. Most of the time, yes I agree but when he's not he's not got the ability to recover anymore IMO.
3. Very true though it's slightly augmented by playing opposite Rolle this year.
4. Totally agree, that stopped to my mind when Sanders signed for his second year I think. Turned up for the interview and has behaved like a teammate ever since.
Signature - No idea, I didn't make the sig, someone over at YBR made it for me, might keep it unless I can find someone to make a new one for me, he may have played his last as a Raven but he's still a legend. If I get it changed I'd look for something with Matt Stover in it.
02-27-2007, 06:48 AM #30
02-28-2007, 04:12 PM #31