Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: OT - I've gone and done it

Hey, no problem IJ. We may as well celebrate the end of bachelorhood in one place. We've been together four and a half years, living together three and a half, and I've got 'what took you so long?' shouted at me for the past 48hours.

Glad to see another right thinking man on board here - congratulations to you on your recent nuptials and well done on holding out so long!

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven
    Hey, no problem IJ. We may as well celebrate the end of bachelorhood in one place. We've been together four and a half years, living together three and a half, and I've got 'what took you so long?' shouted at me for the past 48hours.

Glad to see another right thinking man on board here - congratulations to you on your recent nuptials and well done on holding out so long!
    some people do not appreciate the difficulty and technique that go into "holding out" that long. thank you. and again, congrats to you.

Blog Entries

i've been together with my fiancee for almost 4 years...true, we had to wait because I just graduated college, but you need that time to allow both of you to grow together, to really make sure this isn't a rush and this isn't just a passing thing. Now, getting on 6-7 years, that might be a bit too long...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Looks like you proposing before the Bucs game worked. Think you can get her pregnant before the Raiders game?
    Just kidding, of course.
    Wait just a sec...When we won Super Bowl XXXV Amy was about a month pregnant with Joey. I think it worked out to our trip to AZ in December! That desert air! Anyway, we know how that turned out so GET CRACKING!

Oh yeah, and see Admin's note regarding those Cohibas and to camden for the call!

Sorry it took so long for me to post in this thread. Congrats go out to both Fells and IJ. All we need now is 19 more propsals by posters (we can take the bye week off and if we get it, the first round bye).

Blog Entries

I'm getting married Saturday, do you think that'll count for the Raiders game?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Thats what I'm talking about Scallywag! Way to step up (and congrats too).

way to "take one for the team" Scallywag. now, who has the rest of the season covered?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag
    I'm getting married Saturday, do you think that'll count for the Raiders game?
    Sorry Scallywag, the Raiders game is a gimme, can you postpone the wedding until the Chargers game? It's only a few more weeks!

We'll appreciate it!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

He should get married immediately and start working on that first child!

Although Greg happens to be a genetic jackhammer when it comes to planting his, err..."seed", I wouldn't necessarily advocate you being so quick to impregnate the missus, mate...

You have your whole lives ahead of you to start a family, so making sure you're financially and emotionally ready for such a step is wise...(Who am I Dr. Phil??!!!)

Anyways, CONGRATS brother!! Ship my Cohiba to Camp Pendleton and we'll call it even...

Rav52 - PM me your address and consider it done! Or if they're giving you leave so you can catch a game this season, I can have it waiting for you at the tailgate lot.