Blog Entries

Re: Ravens talking to Neil Rackers

Fixed link: http://gridironfans.com/forums/lates...l-rackers.html

Why not...but I don't want to dump Cundiff just to get him here. Make them compete. Plus, Rackers is no spring chicken. Granted, a lot of kickers can play until late 30s early 40s, but the leg strength starts to go, which is what we had with Stover.

So if you bring him in, I hope we have a plan to get younger at K in a few years.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Ravens talking to Neil Rackers

I hope we will not become one of those teams that has a revolving door at the kicker position

4. Re: Ravens talking to Neil Rackers

This, then, was the choice Americans faced in nineteen twenty-eight. The program continues with workouts designed to build lean muscle and increase levels of strength and endurance. The bad news is that you can't find insanity calendar in stores.
    Last edited by pro320; 12-12-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get

5. Re: Ravens talking to Neil Rackers

Quote Originally Posted by pro320 View Post
    Just guessin' someone in the organization made some comment after the pull/hook against GB last year and he's feeling unloved. Bringing in Feeley last week didn't help matters. Damn good kicker and the Cards do want him. This is just weird.
    I'd take Feeley in a heartbeat over any of the other veteran kickers out there!