No Comp. Picks for the Ravens!

This is the guy everyone, including ESPN, cites to when it's time to start predicting compensatory picks. He's worked out a formula and has been predicting, with great success, the comp picks for about 10 years.

He has the Ravens receiving no picks, but does concede that it's possible for them to get a net pick.

http://adamjt13.blogspot.com/

Steelers receive three picks.

Hope I'm not duplicating a post.

Blog Entries

Re: No Comp. Picks for the Ravens!

I think we knew we weren't getting any comp picks, but I think we're expecting at least a net value pick...

Jason Brown and Bart Scott signed for top dollar. Marques Douglas and Jim Leonhard signed for pretty nice dollars. Meanwhile, we signed Domonique Foxworth for top dollar, signed Matt Birk for pretty nice dollars, and got Chris Carr and L.J. Smith for relatively cheap deals. As far as player value, all the guys we lost were starters (well, maybe not in the case of Douglas)...Foxworth and Birk started, Chris Carr was a returner and CB contributor for us, but L.J. Smith barely saw the field.

I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't get a net value pick, but I think everyone can agree what we signed was a lot less than what we lost.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!