Id make the following trades(the points matchup according to the trade value chart)

Ravens trade their first rd pick to Tampa Bay for their 2nd, 4th, and 5th rd pick

Ravens trade their 5th round pick, the 5th acquired in the Boldin trade and their 6th to Carolina for their 4th and a future 7th

With Mason on the Roster

2nd-DE Tyson Alualu- Relentless and active 3-4 DE, will start as a backup rotation guy and eventually start

2nd-TE Rob Gronkowski- Imo he is very close to Gresham, he's faster, big fluid guy, more willing and better blocker. Gresham is a possibilty but i think he is gone before this pick.

4th-CB Donovan Warren- Projected as a 1st round corner early in the process but a bad 40 and some inconsistency drops him here, he's still a good player, physical, good fit for the nickel has upside to start in time

5th-WR Blair White-Think a little bigger and a little faster Jordan Shipley

W/O Mason

2nd-DE Tyson Alualu-see above

2nd-WR Demaryius Thomas-Our future #1, as much upside as any player in this draft, Lafell is a legit option if Thomas isnt there, i think Lafell just plays better then he test

4th-CB Donovan Warren-see above

5th-TE Colin Peek-Bmore Hokie put me on to this guy so i found whatever highlights and info i could on him. He's a sneaky athlete, tough, good hands, and he will be on the field from day 1 because he is a great blocker. He shut down Sergio Kindle in the national title game.

Thoughts?