Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    can we get a link back to the forum from the thread? i am sure there is a way, but i liked the way that was set up on the other forum.

Talking Loving it

Love the new site...I couldn't use MistaT either btw!

Can't wait for the season to kick off!!!

Checking in. Y'all look familiar!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AdminRaven
    We can work with you there. Maybe a custom title for some old timers.
    I like that idea!! Been around since the Ravensnest2 board.

Cool

Howdy all, I was invited to come over also and am really happy to be here. I missed the good natured banter we used to have on the "other" site. For the most part I had stopped posting there and was not even enjoying reading stuff. I hope this place stays civil as I really like to be a part of a Ravens community. Thanks for inviting me Mista T your recommendation worked just fine for me. ;)

I couldn't get the recommendation to work either, but I think it's because I entered it as 'MistaT' as opposed to 'Mista T'.

Blog Entries
    yeah, I believe that's what we all did. Unfortunatley, no one else will see that until AFTER they've registered on here :p
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Wow another nice new home, moving message boards for a new start is nothing new for me this year as a large group of brits felt the need to start up a new place away from the official NFLUK website after that place went to pots. Hopefully this site will turn out to be just as good as the new site that us brits have created because that has worked pretty damned well and having got to know lots of you on YBR there's no reason why this new place won't be a great place to chat Ravens football and football in general.

Checking in as well,as well MistaT didn't work.

If you want to jump back to the forum click on the 24x7 in the topish middle.

Is pretty much everyone here yet? of course except the obvious intended exceptions?

BTW no current affairs/politics, I'm surprised.

10. HI could use mista t as a referer.....you had to space it though. "mista t" and it worked for me.

Anyway love the new "refined" smooth look..very nice. Just will take some time to get use to how to get around....just like a new car...

I do find it funny how this is suppose to be a "nice board" , no talking down to people...and the first emoticon i see is some guy bending over pulling down his pants! NICE! hehe just ironic.

Greetings all

I think it's unfortunate that things have gotten so bad as to require a new home for people who don't want to deal with the garbage from the other forum. I hope the moderators realize that the same thing will inevitably happen here, no matter how aggressively these boards are moderated; there will always be abrasive people who stay within the rules, yet manage to make things less enjoyable. Short of running the board by invite only, there isn't really a solution, and I don't believe an invite-only board would be nearly as popular. Hopefully you guys (and gals) can figure out a way to encourage discussion and debate while discouraging those who just want to cause trouble.

In any case, thanks for inviting me along for the ride. I hope it works out well.

Torlax

Hey everybody, thanks a lot for the invite, looking forward to some great talk. The place is really shaping up, was that Kenny outside mowing the lawn? :D