Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Cool Re: Welcome to all you pioneers, and pilgrims from across the web.

Hello everyone !! :D

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Welcome to all you pioneers, and pilgrims from across the web.

It looks like we have our cool Ravens bar back.Time to sit back,open another cold one.Listen to all the Ravens talk.And feel all warm and fuzzy at the friendly atmosphere we are surrounded by.Good times have returned.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

The Board looks pretty good!!!

A second Ravens MB. Does this mean that the wife will bitch at me twice as much?

As for quality posters, I got invited, so

Just finally checked my inbox and found the new board. Thanks "T"!

Hi to everyone! See a lot of familiar suspects around here already! :)

Looks like this is going to be a great board. Things had really gone south on the other one with personal attacks and trolls IMO. That just gets tiring after awhile. I had stopped posting almost all together. Hope to visit this one a little more frequently .
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Since we are at the low-point for Ravens discussions, I wanted to bring a few smiles to all of us 10 year survivors of this message board: August 15, 2006 anniversary is fast approaching.

Scroll through the posts above to see a lot of change. The core group who began the uprising against Scout are mostly still here: myself, Greg, Camden Yard, the Fanatic, Admin Steve, wxKevin, as are a few other stalwarts, e.g.: the Doctors (Unk & Delaware), Fade to Black, B-MoreRavor, Fells Point Raven. But it looks to me that most of the original pioneers have gone on to greener pastures. Where are Purple Poe, 3rd Row Ravens, and other of the old troublemakers? Scroll through the names and someone tell me where have some of the other old board buddies gone?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Re: 10 year anniversary of 24x7: Welcome to all you pioneers, and pilgrims from across the web.

Whatever happened to Crowdog89? italianjoker, edreedisgod20, crazyraven, and StingerNLG also? So many familiar names from old times!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Since we are at the low-point for Ravens discussions, I wanted to bring a few smiles to all of us 10 year survivors of this message board: August 15, 2006 anniversary is fast approaching.

Scroll through the posts above to see a lot of change. The core group who began the uprising against Scout are mostly still here: myself, Greg, Camden Yard, the Fanatic, Admin Steve, wxKevin, as are a few other stalwarts, e.g.: the Doctors (Unk & Delaware), Fade to Black, B-MoreRavor, Fells Point Raven. But it looks to me that most of the original pioneers have gone on to greener pastures. Where are Purple Poe, 3rd Row Ravens, and other of the old troublemakers? Scroll through the names and someone tell me where have some of the other old board buddies gone?
    It's crazy to look back through this thread and see all the names from YBR. Also kind of sad to see the low post totals for many of them.

Damn T....you had to move quite a few tumble weeds out of the way to dig this thing up.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

If anything this shows how long it takes to build a great board. Most of the early adopters don't last long or have much of an impact. It takes time to make it work

Congrats to Tony and his crew!!! Thanks all for all the information shared over the years. It's been great. Here's to the next ten!!

I lurked for at least a year or so. I finally joined to post a hilarious Onion article in the 2009 playoffs but by the time I approved, the playoffs were over.