Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks Crowdog, I'm feeling the love! I actually bought season tickets last week, so I'll be at all the games. I'm definitely planning on meeting up with you guys at the tailgate a few times this year. I know it's Lot J right? I just need all the details, what to bring, etc.

Hi Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Luker218
    I know it's Lot J right? I just need all the details, what to bring, etc.
    Yes, it's Lot J, the Bus lot....Bring a case of Newcastle Brown Ale and about 25 Filet Mignon steaks and we'll call it even:D

Seriously, just BYOB, and whatever you want. We always got plenty. We usually start arriving between 8-10 am for a 1 pm game.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I just want to thank everyone who sent me invites to join this board. I feel honored to be a part of the community.

I thought I would give everyone the heads up that I had problems getting in using T as my reference. I ended up using FellsPoint. Other users may be having the same problem.

I simply LOVE what you have done to the place.

Nice diggs Tony and company! Well, it looks like I have a new place to give you guys my video updates eh?

Ok, and someone needs to finally make me a cool picture sig. I need to get me a nice D-Will sig!

Good morning everyone. Glad to be here!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52
    I thought I would give everyone the heads up that I had problems getting in using T as my reference. I ended up using FellsPoint. Other users may be having the same problem.
    I had the same problem, so I couldn't put a referral.

Checking in from Downtown Memphis.

If you guys want (admins and mods), I can go scalping for smiles. I know of quite a few message boards with smiley's that we could use. ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenatic20
    If you guys want (admins and mods), I can go scalping for smiles. I know of quite a few message boards with smiley's that we could use. ;)

Go for it. We have a lot of popular ones but will be adding more. If you can suggest some, me and the mods will look at them.

I always thought that there was something shady about that "T" character:D
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.