Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Hey fellas, thanks for the invites. Although I think keeping idiots off of internet message boards is an exercise in futility, this should be looking good. I post a lot more during the offseason than during the season, but I'll definitely be around.

And I saw both BR and Stinger are here - you two better behave!

Hello all.......Greetings from lower section 146.........row 15.......seat 25....

I'm a noob...........

Happy posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice

This is very nice. Has a feel to it that sort of reminds me of OH.

i had a problem using my referal as well. i am here anyway. yip, looks like you get the honor of being the first troll. lol

AdminRaven, I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to get back to me about the smiley's.
    I had a question about the user titles. Right now most of us are rookie Ravens. I remember at YBR 2,500 post and you we're a HOF Raven. Will the top level you can reach be a little past that? Say 10,000?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenatic20
    AdminRaven, I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to get back to me about the smiley's.
    I had a question about the user titles. Right now most of us are rookie Ravens. I remember at YBR 2,500 post and you we're a HOF Raven. Will the top level you can reach be a little past that? Say 10,000?
    There is a system in place. Right now I think it tops out at 5000 but we could add a new one at 10000. Something like 'I have no life like Crowdog HOF Raven'.

Were also working on custom titles for some of the high post count guys/gals.

All in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by edreedisgod20
    Hey fellas, thanks for the invites. Although I think keeping idiots off of internet message boards is an exercise in futility, this should be looking good. I post a lot more during the offseason than during the season, but I'll definitely be around.

And I saw both BR and Stinger are here - you two better behave!
    Hey now. Don't single me out.

Erg, what happened to the design all of a sudden?? I liked the other one much much better.

Hey All,
    I wasn't posting much over "there", but was on a lot. I'm the former RavensFanRob. Looking forward to this new board. Thanks Mista T for the invite!!

Can we get the happy banana icon over here?
    Last edited by flraven; 08-15-2006 at 04:32 PM.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Thank God.

It seems a lot of the quality posters from YBR are over here on 24x7! It should be nice to actually have some civil discussions on a consistent basis. Hopefully the trolls will be kept to a minimum.

By the way, I love the quick reply.
    Last edited by LBoogy; 08-15-2006 at 04:34 PM.

10. What's up people...let's have one GREAT year!!!!!

Purple Haze Baby!!!!!!!!

11. Are they going to put an "Away Game" forum up here??? I travel with the Ravens at least once a year and always get great info from everyone posting and getting organized.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG
    Erg, what happened to the design all of a sudden?? I liked the other one much much better.
    I agree, I liked the purple background a lot better than the white one. I hope it's brought back.