Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to all you pioneers, and pilgrims from across the web.

This looks like a nice place. I dropped "TheReal" from my handle, since that was only there because someone hijacked my original "Purpleguy" handle.

When everyone moved from Sunspot to the Nest2 site a few years ago it was a nice transition. Hopefully this will be the same.

Well here we go again. lol This makes the 4th time I've had to start over.
    (1) There was some board i can't even remember the name of way back when that changed to the Insiders place (2) I lost my login info once so i just started over because I hardly posted (3) and now we have moved again(4).

This place looks really nice and I have a good feeling about this one.
    Thanks for the invite.

I didn't get the rec thing from Greg and Mista T to work either. Nice to be here, glad to finally get rid of Herman Veal, and especially glad that I beat my stalker SDSean to the punch and got my username before that psycho.

Looks very nice, what's better than being with folks that share the same passion?

Thanks for the invite!

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean
    I didn't get the rec thing from Greg and Mista T to work either. Nice to be here, glad to finally get rid of Herman Veal, and especially glad that I beat my stalker SDSean to the punch and got my username before that psycho.

Good to see you on here, Sandiegosean. There are other quality posters on the Sunspot board I'd like to see migrate over here too. See what you can do.

Art

Hi everyone, I'm new, been reading this site for a long time along with the one over at insiders.

I've been exiled to the midwest for school until 2008 (cleveland for undergrad...now in "champbana" for more school, can't get enough)... :(

But hey, nothing like watching the super bowl holed up behind a locked door in a dorm room in Cleveland Ohio. hahaha.

Hope to add something to the discussion...and escape the massive amount of Rams, Bears, and Colts (puke) fans here.

EDIT: oh and if there are any Ravens fans out here...please please let me know. I'd love to hit the bar with someone who actually cares about the Ravens
    Last edited by ExiledRaven; 08-16-2006 at 10:31 PM.

This is a Pretty cool site.
    What's the story is insider done?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven
    Seems like it is. I guess the mods were tired of the board going downhill. Hopefully we can turn this board into what YBR once was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven
    I woudn't think so. No reason why it won't carry in just because of Tony's site and this board. It's somewhat common knowledge that the Ravens are working on a board to be revealed at some point. That may or may not be an issue for them.

It's somewhat common knowledge that the Ravens are working on a board to be revealed at some point.
    I had a couple of PMs and emails from someone associated with that project with the Ravens. Asking me for my input and interest with working on the board. I sent him my phone numbers but never heard back.

I really don't have time for another board....
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

11. Thumbs up Re: Welcome to all you pioneers, and pilgrims from across the web.

Well, this is my first post. I'm gonna enjoy this board. Any season ticket holders around? lol

As an update, I sent an email to my contact at the Ravens concerning the MB that they are supposedly developing for the official site. He replied that he has accepted a job as PR director for the 76ers. So, a lot of the internet projects for the Ravens are up in the air at this point. They still have my contact info.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.