My dumb @#4%! spouse decided to try to drive over a rock-solid wall of plowed snow on Valentines day to deliver valentines cards. She busted off the shield that covers the flexible hose on the exhaust. It's a Honda Odyssey mini van 2006.

What is that part called?

I have Googled out the wazoo to try and find the part and get price on fixing it. It's like there is nothing on the web on this. It's really pissing me off.

I also just got back from the Home Depot in Rockville which is filled with lazy, worthless, no-nothing marther-fargers. I swear I think there is a special immigrant visa application for these people so they can come and work in that store to piss people like me off.

Sorry for the rant. Any help on the part would be greatly appreciated.