Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ot - congrats terps

Congratulations, Terps, on your ACC regular season championship! It was close there in Wahooville, but you guys prevailed!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Ot - congrats terps

Hells Yeah! The Terps get to hang a banner for the 2009-2010 Regular Season Championship.

Now if UNC can upset Duke, the Terps can be the sole owns of the championship.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Hells Yeah! The Terps get to hang a banner for the 2009-2010 Regular Season Championship.

Now if UNC can upset Duke, the Terps can be the sole owns of the championship.
    I think they can. UNC has more talent up front. If Duke does not hit a good % of the 3s, UNC should be able to knock them off. They have not stunk nearly as much recently.

Gary is the man. I wish he would recruit more big guys like Williams so he does not have to play a 3 like Milbourne at the 4 spot, but the man is a great game day coach. Maybe the best out there by a mile. All the other contenders have had twice the talent.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Gary is the man. I wish he would recruit more big guys like Williams so he does not have to play a 3 like Milbourne at the 4 spot, but the man is a great game day coach. Maybe the best out there by a mile. All the other contenders have had twice the talent.
    AMEN! Gary is a HOF coach, and his record has proven that.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Congratulations, Terps, on your ACC regular season championship! It was close there in Wahooville, but you guys prevailed!
    I believe it's a split regular season championship as Duke is beating the tar out of Carolina. Regular season doesn't mean much, but the Terps weren't expected to do much so they should be proud of their season. Let's see what they do in the big dance...

Quote Originally Posted by CRZA938 View Post
    Regular season doesn't mean much, ...
    It means they get to hang another regular season championship banner from the gymnasium ceiling! I'm sure it means something special to the players who have busted their derriers all year to get to this point. ACC regular season champions - I like it!!!

It means they get to hang another regular season championship banner from the gymnasium ceiling! I'm sure it means something special to the players who have busted their derriers all year to get to this point. ACC regular season champions - I like it!!!
    Probably not. They understand that being the national Champion is all that really matters.

Probably not. They understand that being the national Champion is all that really matters.
    Of course; but being champions of their conference is also something special to these guys, something they will remember when they're old and grey.

Of course; but being champions of their conference is also something special to these guys, something they will remember when they're old and grey.
    Ok, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Ok, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
    Of course it means something. The Terps haven't won the ACC regular season since the 2001-2002 season. They hang a banner at Comcast for that.

My wife and I just got back from Charlottesville. There were plenty of Terps fans and it sounded good. Of course, the UVA fans let us have it as the last 1:36 clicked down. That was close.

Congrats Terps !!

Congrats on the big LAX win against Duke too!